amuck-landowner

mtwiscool's nonsense finally implodes

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Wasn't he the kid who was the Disney equivalent to a brony who wanted to run $1.00/year Xen slabs from a Kimsufi last year?  Only reason I ask is because I think he brought it up where I'm not allowed to swear and it doesn't sound like he's worth the time searching... but how could anyone take them seriously after that welcome letter?  I don't get it, is/was he pushing Ploop as a performance thing?  I was just starting to post here around the time he was kicked...
mtw is the Pooh Bear loving lad :)

Yeah the crazy $1-5~ year plans on LOWLY gear... Via Nano.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I am entirely confused... 

Who claimed to acquire mtwiscool's stuff?  I see 0xdragon and MSP-Nick (the pinder SEO ripoff god cast away to LET)... which person claimed it?

That MSP Nick sure gets a lot of LET love.  Glad @Amitz brought up his antics over here that he continues to duck:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/50409/drama-liberation-of-hostrail-32mb-club-and-budgetgeek-telecoms

The interesting thing about this deal is that the person who posted this announcement on LET (TinyTunnel Tom) is one of SEO God MSP-Nick My Server Planet Ltd's "employees" and he is in fact the same 14 year old who was implicated in the hacking and posting of BudgetGeek's database in February.

This same 14 year old MyServerPlanet "employee"  also apparently shares GVH and mtwiscool's love of privacy invasion via 'vzctl enter' based on a thread he started on LET yesterday http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/51147/process-names

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The interesting thing about this deal is that the person who posted this announcement on LET (TinyTunnel Tom) is one of SEO God MSP-Nick My Server Planet Ltd's "employees" and he is in fact the same 14 year old who was implicated in the hacking and posting of BudgetGeek's database in February.

This same 14 year old MyServerPlanet "employee"  also apparently shares GVH and mtwiscool's love of privacy invasion via 'vzctl enter' based on a thread he started on LET yesterday http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/51147/process-names
TinyTunnel - what a pedo luring name.

This snooping on customer use set off another thread on LET about privacy.  Like many threads over there, it was teenage futility and lack of conversation again.

There are VERY FEW legitimate reasons to be in containers.   Sustained service degrading activity in a container or malicious externally flagged activity are about the only reasons.   Degraded performance due to abuse needs more container limits or perhaps some auto-reboot of their container.  Or perhaps contact the customer and tell them to stop before you have to pop into the container.

What goes on in sLowEnd companies is just idle foolishness mostly.   Disk filling on server?  Go prune folks using resources if you can find needle in haystack and want to assume they don't have rights to that movie or others on disk.  Assuming you actually opened and watched it also to establish what it was for real.

All I can say is MSP-Nick tried luring folks here with fake stolen SEO content and had nerve to try pulling wool over my eyes in public.   When you get that dumb and scammy, you aren't running financially viable real business. I tend not to forget and eventually I'll prune your money trees for you.  

But what do we expect from children?

Thanks again @DomainBop for connecting the dots..  

amuck-landowner