amuck-landowner

My Custom Hosting | 2GB RAM | 40GB Disk | 400GB Transfer | Unmanaged VPS | $7.00/mth | 9 Available!

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
[:: My Custom Hosting ::]

Standard Features

• Loyalty Reward Program (1 month free with every 6 month prepayment)
  • Nightly Offsite Backups to Multiple Locations (in case of any issues)
  • No Overselling
  • SolusVM Powered
  • Public Network Status (Available Here)
  • IPv6 available upon request
!! Limited Quantity Available !!  ( Avail:  9 )  Sliced and Diced any which way.

Custom plans are available upon request!  

Special VPS  (click here to order)

• 40 Gb Disk Space (SSD Cached)
  • 400 Gb Data Transfer
  • 2 Gb Guaranteed RAM (no vSwap or Burst RAM involved.)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Fair usage of 2 cores
  • OpenVZ
  • Lenoir, North Carolina

$7 a month, each and every month!

128 Mb VPS  (click here to order)

• 5 Gb Disk Space (SSD Cached)
  • 50 Gb Data Transfer
  • 128 Mb Guaranteed RAM (no vSwap or Burst RAM involved.)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Fair usage of 2 cores
  • OpenVZ
  • Lenoir, North Carolina

$20 a year!

256 Mb VPS  (click here to order)

• 10 Gb Disk Space (SSD Cached)
  • 100 Gb Data Transfer
  • 256 Mb Guaranteed RAM (no vSwap or Burst RAM involved.)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Fair usage of 2 cores
  • OpenVZ
  • Lenoir, North Carolina
$4 a month!

For more information about the services we currently offer please check out http://mycustomhosting.net.

For anything you would like to see us offer please contact us at [email protected] or myself directly at [email protected]

Location:  All VPS are hosted in Lenoir, North Carolina, at the Dacentec facility.

Speed Test:  100Mb / 1Gb

Trace-route:  199.241.186.170

ServerBear Benchmark:  http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/05/24/tYwReFq9KG6KQULO

About My Custom Hosting

My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and provided hosting only to customers known to the business in real life.  With almost 8 years experience in the hosting industry you should feel right at home with My Custom Hosting.  We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible.  With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx, and now VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our line-up please let us know!  We are happy to announce our new VPS offering to this great community!

Last edited by a moderator:

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

To kick things off I wanna offer the next 5 customers a 50% recurring discount over the lifetime of their account!  All you have to do is use promo code: vpsBMemorialDaySale on checkout!  This promo applies to all our VPS plans.  Even the 2GB Special VPS!!

(You can also click this link and order with the promo code automagically applied!)

Last edited by a moderator:

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
This sale is still going on!  All 5 50% recurring discounts also still remain!  Use this link to order!

blacksystem

This is a warning message for those who are willing to purchase from MyCustomScam oh I apologize: MyCustomHosting.
That's the worst provider I ever seen and dealt with even if only for few hours.

They prices are good however, too bad they scam peoples.

I purchased a VPS and I paid for an year of subscription, after some moment I received the informations about the VPS
Too bad the VPS was unreachable, SSH not connecting at all, their online panel not working, so I decided to open a ticket for support
An hour later the "support" called me with insults and closed my account WITHOUT providing refund, only because I asked them to look why the VPS was unreachable

Even if I purchased an unmanaged VPS, I have the full right to receive a VPS fully reachable and customizable accordingly to my will
And also I have the full right to receive a refund within 14 days of purchase, accordingly with the law

Anyway, back on topic, after their insults (without any reasons), I decided to open a paypal chargeback which THEY EVEN TRY TO DISPUTE.
My consolation is that not only i get back my moneys, which obviously i will, but they'll also pay double because of the chargeback fees.
Maybe they'll learn a lesson.

To the customers, who are willing to purchase from them: don't.
Don't ever buy anything from this scam website, where the owner only care about moneys and if you ask something they cancel your account without refund.
That's called FRAUD.
Hopefully this crap provider will close soon if they keep this way.

Unfortunately for the old customers, I've seen around by searching I'm not the only considering this company a crap provider and I am not the only one who ended up being scammed.

Beware peoples, don't gift those scammers moneys.

amuck-landowner