amuck-landowner

MyRSK v2 - Happy New Year

rsk

Verified Provider
Hello,

2013 went by flying. I remember exactly how 2013's new year's eve went ... well, vaguely :p

This is a Happy New Year post from MyRSK to everyone out here and to celebrate the launch of v2 <3

As we promised everyone before, we have launched our managed VPS products, redesigned our website, control panel, and billing panel .. all for 2014.

We are offering 5 lucky members of VPSboard free one month service of our KVM Managed VPS products.

The requirements are that you should be registered for more than 3 months.

If you are interested and you pass the requirements, please do let me know and we can set you all up.

More information about our plans, features, and network can be found on : http://myrsk.com/

This is a thank-you gift, to give back to this community.

Thanks again and have a wonderful 2014.

Regards,

R. Alkhaili

Last edited by a moderator:

telephone

Looks good. One little thing though, your logo is pointing to a hashtag instead of your URL.

EDIT: I have that theme on one of my tabs right now. (free theme for the win) ;)

rsk

Verified Provider
Looks good. One little thing though, your logo is pointing to a hashtag instead of your URL.

EDIT: I have that theme on one of my tabs right now. (free theme for the win) ;)
It is a bootstrap theme, modified to suit our business. No where near a complete site redesign.

You may call me a greedy bugger, but we work on a very tight margin and that is how we offer competitive/budget pricing for our unmanaged VPS  :)

Regards

MikeIn

Congrats on the new site design, I got to see the logo some times ago and came to know MyRSK is going to be redesigned.

It's slightly more colorful then v1 :)

amuck-landowner