amuck-landowner

Namecheap Domain Registration/Transfer for less than $1!

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Interesting. They've extended the amount of time to gather the tweets and reduced the number necessary. "We" have an extra day (until Monday, June 3rd) and only need 15,000 tweets to activate the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Jump From Let

Interesting. They've extended the amount of time to gather the tweets and reduced the number necessary. "We" have an extra day (until Monday, June 3rd) and only need 15,000 tweets to activate the deal.
Indeed that's interesting, besides it'll be an embarrassment to do further adjusts if that didn't work, maybe a cancellation instead.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Yay, I have a domain with godaddy that's expiring on the 26th, been waiting for a cheap transfer :)

nunim

VPS Junkie
Worked well for me, didn't even tweet them or anything during this "campaign" , just dug up my twitter account from last time and got my coupon right away.  Transfer from GoDaddy is finished already, knowing where to look on GoDaddy now..

Doing this also caused me to dig up a neat domain I forgot I had, linuxfor.me

libro22

Ahhh thanks to do this promo I got a new good domain! :)

I am doing a monthly register-a-domain thing with common food names or expressions that haven't been taken yet. It may have value within the next few years. For the meantime, I am going to use them for hostnames and email! :)

vanarp

I have initiated the transfer of a domain from GoDaddy with this coupon. Great bargain indeed!

amuck-landowner