amuck-landowner

Need A Low Level Sys Admin?

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
Hello all,

I am currently looking for a part time job.

Need someone to install Apache/Varnish Stacks or Nginx Stacks? Or simply to install apps for your clients? I'm available to help out with all your server management and software installation needs. I have been working in IT for a few years now and I am in between jobs right now and need work for about a month until I start the next job.

If you are interested feel free to PM me and I will be glad to send you a copy of my resume or chat on Skype.

Thanks ahead of time, look forward to working with you!

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
If you have any credentials, references or certifications that you can post it would help you allot in finding a good job (even part time) doing what you love :)

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Go post something on Fiverr. I was making some decent money on there but the demand was so high I didn't have enough time to do all of the work so I turned my gig off. There was one website that would pay me $20 to do 15 minutes of maintenance on their server every week, wish I kept in contact with them before they found somebody else.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I am from the US and speak fluent English. I can help with any low level tech jobs. I have experience in systems management, small business network management and design and database management.

In the past I worked with non profit organizations to help develop their websites and update their back end processes to modern technologies to make their work more efficient. I also have worked with small businesses and startups designing their networks and implementing workstations and servers. I currently work in IT as a database admin/front end web developer intern for a non profit organization.

I will be leaving this internship at the end of the summer to get a part time job with an IT department. Until then I need some work to hold me over and make a little bit of money.

If you want more information feel free to ask or pm me. 

amuck-landowner