Need expert's help to choose web hosting in Mexico

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Jackwebbby, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Need over 30 gbs of disk space.
    Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.

What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
    One of my friends recommended me to try one of these hosts.

What are your points on these hosts? What is better for e-commercing?

2. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
    Digitalserver.com.mx is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend their hosting in Mexico to other webmasters.

3. SSDBlazeHosting

SSDBlazeHosting New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    There are plenty of hosts that offer these needs, the goal is finding one that fits right. I have no experience with Digitalserver, but from reviews it looks to be like a decent choice.

4. alex paul

alex paul New Member

Aug 17, 2018
    I think you should do more research as there are more best hosting providers including

1. WP Engine
    2. A2Hosting
    3. Cloudways

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Must say that digitalserver.com.mx service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    The guys at digitalserver.com.mx are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
    Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.