Need good hosting for running wordpress in US

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Kostoprav, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Kostoprav

Kostoprav New Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Are there any narrow specialized wordpress hosts?

I need to host 2 wordpress blogs - need 10 gbs of disk space.
    What are your views on kvchosting.net web hosting provider?
    Can i trust them?
    What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?

Orestock likes this.
  2. rosehosting

rosehosting New Member Verified Provider

Sep 15, 2013
    Use google and you'll find many WordPress hosts. Although most hosts won't advertise as "specialized wordpress hosts", they can still be a good fit. Basically, any decent host is a good host for WordPress. Just make sure they have good reviews, they support PHP 7, have SSD storage etc.

Are you looking for shared or VPS hosting? Server location?

3. webhostuk

webhostuk New Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Cpanel hosting with SSD Server would really help WP performance, also select a company that can help you with other optimization regarding website speed, it needs personal review to check what exactly is causing the website load issue and how it can be sorted.

4. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    I can say ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host optimized for Wordpress. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

5. Wark

Wark New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Plans from a2hosting and hostingsource plans are worth your attention because of their top-notch services and their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. Their plans contain many useful resources to run Wordpress blogs smoothly and reliably.

6. Orestock

Orestock New Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I can point out that kvchosting.net is trustworthy web hosting provider based on ssd storage which gives super fast speed.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

Javalubone likes this.
  7. radwebhosting

radwebhosting New Member

Jan 18, 2016
    You may find that most web hosts are offering WordPress Hosting services, now. You can find a number of quality choices.

8. Charmaine

Charmaine New Member

May 22, 2017
    I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

9. Aldryic C'boas

Aldryic C'boas The Pony

Apr 18, 2013
    Aldryic
    Speaking as someone that's had experience on the administrative side of shared webhosting.... if you really want "good" hosting, then just get a small VPS and run a simple nginx setup. Shared hosting is absolutely _awful_ - abusive users, spammy neighbors getting everyone on RBLs, constant node trouble from shared resources getting pounded. I could see using shared webhosting if you had 5$ to your name and *REALLY* weren't picky about your site's performance or uptime.. but otherwise, not a chance.

10. Hostingsource

Hostingsource New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).

Javalubone likes this.
  11. Javalubone

Javalubone New Member

Jun 7, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

12. Derossi

Derossi New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
    Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend. I wouldn't move from kvchosting.net for anything, not while it's working as great as now!

13. Proloy Das

Proloy Das New Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Before checking out look at the following:
    1. Are they offering SSD space? -SSD is much faster than HDD.
    2. Which OS they are using on their shared server? -Cloudlinux is best for shared hosting environment.

Try to avoid EIG group hosting, there service is really bad.

14. Brothman

Brothman New Member

Jun 21, 2013
    It seems to me hostingsource company is able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Plans are full-featured and support is active for 24 hours.

15. Tyler

Tyler Active Member

May 27, 2015
    @Brothman Funny how about all you post about is "hosting source"...

Let's hear a little more about what makes them such a great fit.

16. Aldryic C'boas

Aldryic C'boas The Pony

Apr 18, 2013
    Aldryic
    The cheques he receives from them fit great in his pocketbook.

raj and Tyler like this.
  17. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby New Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    My recommendation is Dailyrazor.com and their wordpress web hosting solutions.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

18. Lastio

Lastio New Member

May 15, 2017
    here
    A2hosting company is able to satisfy all your needs as their plans are full-featured and uptime is high an support is active for 24 hours.

19. raj

raj Active Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Brothman=Lastio?

20. Mrejkin

Mrejkin New Member

Dec 2, 2014
    So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, kvchosting.net ssd web hosting is the place to be!
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.