amuck-landowner

Need Help? "I'm Here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

You should blame Negroponte for this.

Yeah, sure.

for you to be saying yeah sure .... do show me proof of your LLC ... wait i'm assuming you are not a business owner ... an can not even afford to hire someone ... what an looser ... #GETALIFE

follow the rules peoples #RESPECTMYOPINIONS #RESPECTWHATIHAVETOSAY

Last edited by a moderator:

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
I have never seen a people looking for work being so arrogant/blaming his (possible) employer.

Royal

Sure go ahead :)

OMG here you go again not reading post's clearly. Did you not see my question where i asked are you the owner of the website so answer the question. Or are you scared of an court of law? be a man be bold answer the question ... !

Royal

I have never seen a people looking for work being so arrogant/blaming his (possible) employer.

POSSIBLE!?!?!?! are you kidding me .... NEVER is the answer i can't work for a idiot .. sorry i'm not gonna apologize so don't ask 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Look at that attitude... I'm going to quit this thread... Let the drama go on...  :D

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
This thread is going nowhere and the OP is clearly unaware of the talent we have on this board. It's quite clear he'll find no work here with an attitude like that.

@Royal - a little reminder to keep things friendly. No need to call people names :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner