ICPH

Hi,

i need a VPS located in USA

minimum specs:

CPU: 2x2400Mhz
RAM: 4096Mb RAM
HDD: 160Gb
NET: 100mbit/s shared

I prefer Bitcoin payment (not required) and price under $18/mo. Please can you add offers?

Last edited by a moderator:

XLvps

I can sell you that with KVM and 4 cores for $16/Month.  I have 4 sites in the US.  Phoenix, Chicago, Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

DM me for a custom link to purchase.

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Hi,

i need a VPS located in USA

minimum specs:

CPU: 2x2400Mhz

HDD: 160Gb

NET: 100mbit/s shared

I prefer Bitcoin payment (not required) and price under $18/mo. Please can you add offers?
I can offer the 4GB Plan located here: http://www.virtovo.com/services for $14/mo recurring.  CPU speed is 2.10Ghz but offers more cores than you requested, 1Gbps connection.  PM if you are interested so I can prepare a special promo code. 

NodeworksIX

I can offer the 4GB Plan located here: http://www.virtovo.com/services for $14/mo recurring.  CPU speed is 2.10Ghz but offers more cores than you requested, 1Gbps connection.  PM if you are interested so I can prepare a special promo code. 
I am interested in this -- would it be possible to bump the RAM up to 5-6GB?  If so, how much extra?

I am willing to go lower on the diskspace to cut costs if needed.  If you could do $20/mo for 6GB, I'd probably jump on that quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virtovo

Verified Provider
I am interested in this -- would it be possible to bump the RAM up to 5-6GB?  If so, how much extra?

I am willing to go lower on the diskspace to cut costs if needed.  If you could do $20/mo for 6GB, I'd probably jump on that quickly.
We could offer a 6GB plan for the $20 mark yes.  Shoot me a PM and we can get a package configured for you. 

tuguhost

i could offer you

CPU: 4x3000Mhz
HDD: 200Gb
NET: 5 TB bandwith in 1gbps port

for $18/mo
Location : los angeles, dallas and bufallo (colocrossing) payment via paypal :)

amuck-landowner