amuck-landowner

Need VPS or VPN (if VPN, must accept multiple connections)

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
Required locations (I don't want anything other than these, and they must be physically present there, geolocated IPs are blackholed anyways):

• Vietnam
  • Phillipines
  • Thailand
  • Indonesia
128/256Kbps unmetered is fine.

Shared IP or NAT is fine. Prefer as cheap as possible, uptime not crucial. If VPS I don't care about specs, as long as it can be a ssh proxy.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Any VPS should work for you.  Of course, after you do your setup and enable the accounts for the multiple SSH users sessions.  (typically just a plain SSH server).

Good luck on finding services in those countries.  They aren't markets I am in or I'd suggest.

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
I know that any VPS should work. My problem is that I'm looking for host recommendations :)

GIANT_CRAB

Hi HZR,

Those countries are really difficult to look for any VPS but its more possible for you to find a dedicated server from them.

However, it would be very expensive too.

I would like to suggest you to look for a VPS in Singapore instead.

Its the most interconnected country in the entire SEA and the 2nd most interconnected country in Asia. (1st is HongKong)

You might want to take a look at OneAsiaHost as they offer LEBs in Singapore.

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
No. I need specifically these countries, on domestic traffic. Singapore is blackholed from my eyeball networks. I also do not need LEB pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner