need vps provider

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Dany Prayudha, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Dany Prayudha

Dany Prayudha New Member

Dec 21, 2018
    need VPS provider provide a IP 109 / 91
    Help me Please

2. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    It seems to me they can help you out.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

3. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Have a look at plans from yourlasthost.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    You can get nice VPS hosting accounts at Hostnamaste.com - they offer OpenVZ and KVM ones.
    10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF

5. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    QHoster.com and hostround.com deals are really good for meeting the needs of many IT users.
    prices are low and plans are full-featured, support is fast and prompt.

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    You can trust Rockhoster.com - they offer feature-rich vps hosting accounts in Netherlands.
    All the services are comes with high speed network. They use Robust hardware to provide best performances to our clients.
    Hope this will help!

7. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Realy good offers you can get here. 99.99% uptime, 1Gbps connection, bitcoin payment etc.

8. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Hostsailor and junedataplace VPS accounts are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    I would recommend them to anybody for ease of use and expertise especially for somebody like me, a casual user.

9. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Pretty good XEN/SSD vps hosting accounts offered by Cloudarion.com experts in Switzerland, Russia, Usa and Germany.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

10. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hosting.uk and hostingsource.com plans are really good enough to have a deal with.
    Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

11. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    In addition to Hostforweb.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Excellent pricing and plans!
    Hope this info will help you in your webhost's search ;)

12. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    I agree with qhoster.com they have windows and linux, managed and unmanaged solutions and I believe with them you will get the option you have been looking for.

13. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    You can contact kvc hosting - they do have a lot of good solutions for the VPS.

14. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Is there any particular reason for this IP range? You can contact Scopehosts sales team through chat for more information.