amuck-landowner

NetChat.IO looking for International hosts

Quexis

Verified Provider
The NetChat IRC network is looking to construct additional pylons, and we need a cache of hosts worldwide to roll with for now and in the future. You don't need to necessarily be offering a discounted rate here, but I need to know your offering.

By International, I mean we're looking for providers all over the world (not "non-USA"). Currently we have one hosted in Seattle (RamNode) and Las Vegas (BuyVM). We were going to have one in London hosted by EDIS, but they don't like IRC networks.

We have one that we're looking to purchase immediately, which is going to be run by Gustopher. It'll be prepaid for a year by one of our sponsors.

We don't really have a "minimum specifications", because we can roll with a 128MB OpenVZ and it handles just fine.

Please include whether or not you offer DDoS filtering. If you do, please note your maximum load. If you don't, please don't reply here unless your response isn't to terminate the VPS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quexis

Verified Provider
Yes, and so is WHT a bigger community who can help you get what you're looking for at a faster speed and price.
 If I legitimately believed that, I'd post to WHT instead of vpsBoard despite my inherent dislike of its awful ancient vBulletin theme. Unfortunately, I don't. I'll continue with the thread here.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'd be happy to set you up with a VPS in the US East Coast for this (BuyVM w/ Filtering) or in Portland direct with CNServers (SecureDragon).

Not international, though :p

peterw

I'd be happy to set you up with a VPS in the US East Coast for this (BuyVM w/ Filtering) or in Portland direct with CNServers (SecureDragon).

Not international, though :p
But: Currently we have one hosted in Seattle (RamNode) and Las Vegas (BuyVM).

blergh

Verified Provider
"premium Internet-related IRC network" wat. How can multiplayer notepad ever be considered premium?

lol'd at begging for leafs when there's 13 people with o-lines on 78 lusers.

Quexis

Verified Provider
"premium Internet-related IRC network" wat. How can multiplayer notepad ever be considered premium?
No idea, we manage it.

lol'd at begging for leafs
You apparently have the same degree of comprehension ability as RiotSecurity. There's no "begging" going on here, the VPS will be paid for by a sponsor who has already organised funds transfer. This thread serves as a cache for us to return to in the future when we expand further.

when there's 13 people with o-lines on 78 lusers.
There's more than that in a single channel on the network, and the operators are the service bots. Evidently you've no idea about anything, so I request that you refrain from posting further.

peterw

I do prefer netchat over freenode because of:

• default cloaking of ips
  • no need for vhosts
  • IPv6 support on all servers
  • easy to read and easy to understand user charter
  • no hairsplitting admins

blergh

Verified Provider
I do prefer netchat over freenode because of:

• default cloaking of ips
  • no need for vhosts
  • IPv6 support on all servers
  • easy to read and easy to understand user charter
  • no hairsplitting admins
I sense some major butthurt here. Either way, this is lulzy and how about no.

Sonwebhost

OpenVZ-1 - Plan – Best VPS Servers I7 Order Today And Save

OpenVZ-1 - 10 GB Disk Space 256 MB Guaranteed RAM 500 GB Bandwidth 100 Mbit Network Speed 1 IP Address 4 Cores / 8 Threads Location: Kansas City, Missouri Instant Setup In WHMCS Client Area Full Root Access $6.95/Mo

• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Use PayPal
  • 24/7 Support with 99.9% Uptime
Backup VPS-1 - Plan – Best VPS Servers I7 Order Today And Save

Backup VPS-1 - Disk Space 100 GB RAM 192 MB Bandwidth 400 GB Network Speed 1 Gbps Monthly Price $5 100 Mbit Network Speed 1 IP Address 4 Cores / 8 Threads Location: Kansas City, Missouri Instant Setup In WHMCS Client Area Full Root Access $5.00/Mo

Data:

Virtualization: OpenVZ Test IPv4: 142.54.182.50 Node: Intel Core i7 Panel: WHMCS Instant Activation & SolusVM Payment: PayPal 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Use Host Name Like This server1.yourdomain.com Website: SonWebHost.com

About Sonwebhost.com

Sonwebhost is an existing company run by Mark Grannum who has 12 years’ experience in the hosting industry. Sonwebhost was started two years ago and is now hosting 32 servers. We provide WHMCS billing and auto provision for VPS servers.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
@Sonwebhost, really? Looks like linkback spam to me.
I made only the first line a URL...

Sonwebhost, you'll likely have better success pushing your business if you contribute more than simply copy/pasting part of an offer and linking every character of it to your order page. I understand this is a thread asking for requests, but it looks really spammy when you do that and reduces the likelihood of anyone utilizing the plan.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I made only the first line a URL...

Sonwebhost, you'll likely have better success pushing your business if you contribute more than simply copy/pasting part of an offer and linking every character of it to your order page. I understand this is a thread asking for requests, but it looks really spammy when you do that and reduces the likelihood of anyone utilizing the plan.
But he hosts over 32 vps so he can do what he wants!

Echelon

Verified Provider
Hey Quexis,

I can have you set up with our KVM offering out of OVH @ Beauharnois if Canada is suitable for you. We just launched our new pricing schedule for KVM enclosures as well, so they should certainly be suitable to your needs.

If not, best of luck on your hunt :)

amuck-landowner