amuck-landowner

new budget vps site - Budgetbox.net

azzavps

Verified Provider
HI All,

We have started up a new site for Budget vps and dedicated servers, very simple, each post is based on an offer from various providers.

Please PM me with your vps offer deals and we will list you. ( vps spec, location, test ip, etc etc )

Thanks

SeriesN

Verified Provider
No offence mate, but any "listing" site owned by a provider is bound to be bias. Unless it is owned by third party, I am not interested in LEB clones :)

azzavps

Verified Provider
totally understand your comment, the site will be run by my brother, he has no connection what so ever to Azzavps.com

Thanks

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Provider operated sites should be for their support, not sales lead generator unless it is your corporate site.

No offense, but me, I have a sharp pointed stick for anything that smells like what happened with LEB and LET.  This is a few steps classier conceptually but don't get too excited.

Site looks like an empty Word Depress site now. Hmm.

While I wish you luck there are too many of these sort of sites already. And a significant number of them are abandoned and left to rot after they don't attract an audience.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
While I wish you luck there are too many of these sort of sites already. And a significant number of them are abandoned and left to rot after they don't attract an audience.
Second that.

Just 1:1 copies of offers collected from different sites.

No reviews, no history - not a single added value.

amuck-landowner