amuck-landowner

New design, looking for feedback

SkylarM

Verified Provider
So we are about ready to roll out our new design (likely later today or tomorrow) and wanted some feedback, and maybe some people could point out any errors they may see. I've covered most mistakes/errors but things may slip past me so hoping someone can help me out ;)

crissic.net /sitetest

Support and order links don't work yet, waiting on WHMCS integration before I move billing over to that folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DearLeaderJohn

Love it!

Only thing, the logos for PayPal, Ubuntu etc don't look physically in line with the rest of the design, the left hand side is okay but the right side just stops at an area not in line with any other content in the site.

Also spacing between the actual logos themselves looks uneven

SkylarM

Verified Provider
How about now? Should be centered on every page now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DearLeaderJohn

Looking better but the spacing between the individual logos, particularly the cPanel, PHP and MySQL ones are totally out of whack

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Toying with the CSS a bit on the spacing now that the images are fixed, can do anything with it. Does it look good as is?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Appreciate the feedback. If anyone else runs into anything let me know :D Looking forward to pushing this to the main site.

VPN.SH

Really like it :). Not keen on the background for testimonials on the homepage being different from the rest of the page, looks out of place.

Really like the contact page! Only potential issue is when scrolling down the page using a scroll-wheel or touchpad scrolling, it can easily result in the map just scrolling out as the Google Maps API takes priority on the scrolling as soon as the cursor reaches a point where it's on the map.

Looks great though!

SkylarM

Verified Provider
It's matching the background now. Worried that it's too plain, but I think it works.

VPN.SH

Also I personally think the PayPal/Ubuntu etc. buttons take maybe just a tad too long to fully change opacity. Would be nice if they faded out too. Just a thought :)

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Huh I didn't even realize they didn't fade out. Now that I notice it, it's bothersome. Time to fix!

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I like it, but I feel like it does lack some color (personally). 

I also personally don't like fixed navigation.  I feel like it's using up screen real estate that could be invested in something else.

But yeah besides for that everything looks fantastic! 

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Thanks everyone for the feedback! The website is now live ;) Redid the footer, and going to likely change the tabbed content/testimonials a bit further on the index page later but for now it will do ;D

amuck-landowner