amuck-landowner

New logo

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Actually, a subtle grid over the block with the rocket there would work really well in my view.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
Nice fresh single color logo. I like it.

It's hard to illustrate a grid - but a rocket just does not have any link to your company.
We appreciate your feedback.

The only reason why we included a rocket in our logo is because it represents speed and we think of it as speed of a server. Also we're based out of Florida, so another reason is the space shuttle.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Looks like a penis.

Not really, but now every time you look at it you're going to think about penises.

HostColor

I like the presentation of the website. The font of the logo itself is also good. The only think I dislike (although i'm not the one to say what's good and what's not) is the rocket. However I saw a few opinions against it, so you'd probably ned to keep it :)  

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
A rocket is fast, a grid is scattered. 
Er, no.

Scattered: Throw in various random directions: "scatter the coconut over the icing". : Note the 'random'

Grid: A framework of spaced bars that are parallel to or cross each other; a grating. : Orderly, fashioned, organised.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
Er, no.

Scattered: Throw in various random directions: "scatter the coconut over the icing". : Note the 'random'

Grid: A framework of spaced bars that are parallel to or cross each other; a grating. : Orderly, fashioned, organised.
Look in the rocket, it has a grid in it. :)

jarland

The ocean is digital
Looks like a random texture. Mentally I don't take away "grid" from the texture applied there. May just be me.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Look in the rocket, it has a grid in it. :)
I think you've missed my point. "Fast, Scattered " service sounds terrible, dontcha think? Not slating your logo or your reasoning, just Jeffrey's reasoning.

bizzard

Simple logo and it looks good. The single color concept  worked well and it will look good even in a black and white print. 

amuck-landowner