amuck-landowner

New signature guidelines.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Fixed my sig but can't figure out how to control the spacing. It looks rather odd for some reason.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
These rules suck. I heard SeriesN had a fantastic 800x1600 banner that was a big Cereal box with his product information on it, but now he can't use it :(

Kidding of course. Nice website you got there now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
can recommend using the mobile view if the signatures are distracting you.

With the mobile view all signatures are blocked. :)

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
can recommend using the mobile view if the signatures are distracting you.

With the mobile view all signatures are blocked. :)
Or put your mouse over any sig and click the X in the top right corner. You can turn off all signatures, or just ones that really bother you (which there shouldn't be any of now). A brilliant feature in IP.Board, IMHO.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
These rules suck. I heard SeriesN had a fantastic 800x1600 banner that was a big Cereal box with his product information on it, but now he can't use it :(

Kidding of course. Nice website you got there now :)
AHH DAMN IT! 0sivu6j.jpg

You had to reveal my master plan.

HATERS GONNA HATE BUT THAT CEREAL SURE LOOKS GOOD!

Reactions: scv

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Hey, @MannDude, why do you have nine lines in your signature (including whitespace lines) :p
If you include whitespace, it looks more like ten lines to me (two blank spaces after "-MannDude"). But it doesn't matter, 'cause he's the boss.

fapvps

Verified Provider
I completely agree with the new guidelines. It is very desruptive to have graphics and logos in your face while reading a long thread. Having some text and a link or two makes sense for providers and if someone is interested in more info they click the link. Anything more than that is just bloat.

amuck-landowner