amuck-landowner

New site, new logo -- provide us with *your* feedback!

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
I like the site. Lots of purple, but it works. It's hard to do a dark site well, and this one is done well.

I'm not feeling the "E" in "NET" in the logo. I'm not sure why, I just don't like the way it looks....but I'm not a designer.

WSWD

Verified Provider
I'll second that. I don't like the E and I dont like the second A, overlapping with the R. Makes it stand out and look weird.

Love the new logo and website other than that!!

ChuckC

I like it, well done. Only thing I don't like is same as WSWD mentioned with the A overlapping the R, it looks a bit squished and awkward.

ExonHost

Verified Provider
The design looks good. As Jonathan mentioned about logo, I feel same as Jonathan.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Quite tasking on the system resources for what it is, but it does look nice. It certainly doesn't look bad.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

eva2000

Glad to see vpsBoard back!

A lot of exciting things have happened here at QuadraNet since then, including the opening of our new Los Angeles Datacenter, and our new website and logo!

I couldn't find a website reviews section on vpsBoard, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

>> https://www.quadranet.com/ <<

What do you guys think about our new website design?
not a fan of wasted above the fold screen real estate myself

but glad to see more US West coast options as that is my preferred region for hosting :)

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
"Ms. Gerry is one of the few people who can claim that she has actually configured a Cisco router while on horseback."

That sounds badass.

Localnode

Verified Provider
I certainly like it. The globe thing is a bit distracting, but fun to play with.
Colouring isn't loud, and there's more than just purple.
However, there lacks any shopping cart for dedicated servers (from what I looked at). Really annoying, and similar to "call for prices".

QuadraNet_Adam

Verified Provider
I certainly like it. The globe thing is a bit distracting, but fun to play with.
Colouring isn't loud, and there's more than just purple.
However, there lacks any shopping cart for dedicated servers (from what I looked at). Really annoying, and similar to "call for prices".

Thanks for the feedback. A fun fact about the homepage animation, if you stay there long enough (for about a minute), a supernova explosion occurs ;)

I agree with you there, and we are certainly working on implementing order forms within our proprietary NEO portal.

Lampard

Website looks good, but i guess adding some animations make the site lower. So i wouldn't recommend you about that. Otherwise it is good overall.

Anniego Server

QuadraNet_Adam posted this on Jul 18, 2014. Their site is amazing, specially the animation. The logo is quite nice, the E design is like an art, and I guess that makes their logo unique. I like the color purple. Great website. ;)

amuck-landowner