amuck-landowner

New WebHostingTalk Site!

Mayers

Verified Provider
I wonder if they are going to upgrade to vB4 at this time or on to a different software.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
New WebHostingTalk Site!
The site has been down for a few hours so for the benefit of anyone who paid for a corporate membership and is being denied their right to signature spam during this extended downtime,  I'm requesting that MannDude change the title of this thread from "New WebHostingTalk Site!"  to something more accurate like "WHT Scammers! Took The Corporate Membership Money, No Give Service! Opened PayPal Dispute! Avoid !!!! Suggest Me New Forum!"

QuadraNet_Adam

Verified Provider
The site has been down for a few hours so for the benefit of anyone who paid for a corporate membership and is being denied their right to signature spam during this extended downtime,  I'm requesting that MannDude change the title of this thread from "New WebHostingTalk Site!"  to something more accurate like "WHT Scammers! Took The Corporate Membership Money, No Give Service! Opened PayPal Dispute! Avoid !!!! Suggest Me New Forum!"
Time to request SLA credits lol.

KMyers

Time to request SLA credits lol.
We need to make the obligatory "WHT is a Scam - Down for 10 hours and not responding to calls/tickets" thread when they come back up 

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Please check the offers section.

WHT is massive and supposedly has a lot of custom codework in place. Upgrading to VB4 is going to be a fun task for the new owners.

Steven F

Verified Provider

WHT is massive and supposedly has a lot of custom codework in place. Upgrading to VB4 is going to be a fun task for the new owners.

They ironed out what should be most of the issues, but there are still a few left.

Licensecart

They claim they will just work which is why they won't move to a better system.

Mayers

Verified Provider
Don't get your hopes up. I saw a screenshot posted by @Steven F and there's nothing "new" about the design, really.
Yeah I saw that screenshot. It's pretty much the same as FreeWHT, the same old design that's been there for like 10 years.

As much as the Corp membership is, you'd think they'd have a new look by now :\

Mayers

Verified Provider
I don't think the new corporate membership badges are big enough....

C9dF26B.png
They wanted Stevie Wonder to see it :p. Overall I'm personally not impressed, nothing new other than going from rock solid vb3 to vb4. I'm sure DragonByte will love the traffic from WHT footer.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I don't know how I feel about the change. I'm sure in a week I'll be used to it as will others.

EDIT: Their search feature is broken.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Looks like it's back up.

2015-04-09_13-55-37.png
we have such a good design

I much like the broken no color version over the actual version. Who's with me?

ZsOiyoI.png

Anyone want to inform them to update all links to use HTTPS so firefox doesn't go ape shit and block it?

amuck-landowner