amuck-landowner

NexHost | DDoS Protected Web Hosting | cPanel | Litespeed | Daily Backup's | USA

AThomasHowe

aI8vPLG.png

...except today you were providing support to a customer on HackForums. It is you, those screenshots prove nothing.

If you want to clean up your act stop lying.

markjcc

aI8vPLG.png

...except today you were providing support to a customer on HackForums. It is you, those screenshots prove nothing.

If you want to clean up your act stop lying.
My account will be Pruned Today, Also that client is completely legitimate and isn't doing anything illegal at all

Last edited by a moderator:

Chen

markjcc

Here's more to show that OP is immature and dangerous! His hackforums username is NexSolutions

Pictures of immaturity: http://imgur.com/a/UgMzH#0

**NexHost owner involvement with stressers/booters**: http://imgur.com/a/w2PWY/#0

OP advertising in BlackHatWorld: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/web-hosting/677846-nexhost-free-ddos-protected-web-hosting-cpanel-free-paid-domain-allowed.html

hosting malicious users much?
And who are you Chen, You just registered today, You must be one of my client's that I've suspended for sending SPAM

As I've said, My act's are being cleaned up, I'm not allowed back on Hackforums

Chen

And who are you Chen, You just registered today, You must be one of my client's that I've suspended for sending SPAM

As I've said, My act's are being cleaned up, I'm not allowed back on Hackforums
so you do have abusive and malicious users. hmm.. and no im not the client

Chen

I do not, As I've said Vouching for others on HF is common, Someone tells you to vouch for them they vouch for you back

Simple system
that's not what i'm trying to point. your vouches was to prove that you actually bought multiple stressers/booters for malicious use. also I don't know how closing your account in hackforums would change you in any way.

markjcc

that's not what i'm trying to point. your vouches was to prove that you actually bought multiple stressers/booters for malicious use. also I don't know how closing your account in hackforums would change you in any way.
Not for evil use, They're used to test DDoS Protection Capabilities.

Also, You're on Hackforum's too making yourself a malicious user. As the only way you can read those threads are if you're a registered and logged in user yourself 

Just stop.

Chen

Not for evil use, They're used to test DDoS Protection Capabilities.
according to my screenshots, you bought four stressers/booters (maybe more but you just didn't vouch). most stressers states that they are to be used for "network testing" but really... no one uses it for network testing, only for malicious activities.

if you are sure that you used it to test "DDoS Protection Capabilities", you wouldn't mind sharing screenshots with us of the IPs you DDoSed right? Most stressers have a Attack Log in your panel which stores history of the IPs you attacked.

markjcc

according to my screenshots, you bought four stressers/booters (maybe more but you just didn't vouch). most stressers states that they are to be used for "network testing" but really... no one uses it for network testing, only for malicious activities.

if you are sure that you used it to test "DDoS Protection Capabilities", you wouldn't mind sharing screenshots with us of the IPs you DDoSed right? Most stressers have a Attack Log in your panel which stores history of the IPs you attacked.
Add me on Skype Mark.cayetano4

I'll be willing to show you a join.me session with you.

Chen

Add me on Skype Mark.cayetano4

I'll be willing to show you a join.me session with you.
no thank you. I wouldn't want my skype to be resolved. why not just share screenshots here? also please use Internet Explorer, there's a hidden reason behind it.

markjcc

I edited my post. please use internet explorer and take a full page screenshot. I'm sure there's more logs than one page based on the date you purchased the stresser. also that's just one stresser. you have used more than one stresser.
You have more than enough information, I don't have to comply with your request.

You're waiting my time.

IN IE: http://puu.sh/abCUM/d6185ccd3e.png

Also, You're on Hackforum's too making yourself a malicious user. As the only way you can read those threads are if you're a registered and logged in user yourself 

Just stop.

Chen

You have more than enough information, I don't have to comply with your request.

You're waiting my time.

IN IE: http://puu.sh/abCUM/d6185ccd3e.png

Just stop.
this is not about me and I don't really care if you call me a malicious user as I don't have any reputation to ruin. Are those all the IPs you attacked using Network-Stressing.net?

amuck-landowner