amuck-landowner

No shave November / Movember

CodyRo

Verified Provider
Why hello folks! Whose going to be joining us in our adventure to grow the manliest mustache in the name of fighting for men's health?

For those of you not familiar with Movember I'd suggest checking out the Movember website to become more familiar with it. If you're going to do it please join our Web Hosting team (not company specific - represent)!

You can find the rules here. You can also donate without participating however what's the fun in that?

Stache' on folks!

(This was cross posted to WHT as well :)).

Raymii

I don't like the fact my +7cm goatie does not count. Wifey finds a moustache tickling, so that is a no go for me.

CodyRo

Verified Provider
Just bumping this (hey it's for a good cause). Just I'm cross posting what I posted on WHT - I'll match anyones donation up to $500 personally if you PM me your details.

Even if you don't join the furry festivities please donate!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Just bumping this (hey it's for a good cause). Just I'm cross posting what I posted on WHT - I'll match anyones donation up to $500 personally if you PM me your details.

Even if you don't join the furry festivities please donate!
That's a good deal. I may donate a bit tomorrow.

I forgot to shave. If I get caught up on work I'm doing now I was planning on giving myself a haircut... so shaving would only tack on an extra few minutes to that. :)

Nick

I've started however I'm not sure how long it'll last. I'll give it another week max haha :p

amuck-landowner