amuck-landowner

NodePacket, LLC - The Most Affordable SSD Accelerated & Pure SSD VPS's (HUGE Savings)!

NodePacket

Verified Provider
NodePacket LLC

We're an all american backed company with services located in Buffalo, New York. Our vision is to provide bleeding edge hosting services, while maintaining a superior, solid, and happy customer service foundation. If you're not satisfied, then neither are we! NodePacket LLC has staff available and ready to assist you in any manner 24/7 365. 

For new customers, sign up today and receive an additional 20% OFF Recurring! Use Promo: HappyHolidays

Datacenter and Network

NodePacket LLC has it's servers located in ColoCrossings 2.9 Million Square Foot, Top of the line datacenter located in Buffalo, New York. Here are some brief facts about the Datacenter and Network.

• Security Guards on Site 24/7 365.
  • 100% Guaranteed Network Uptime
  • Premium Network Providers such as Level 3, Telia, and nLayer.
  • All Services are on a 1GBPS Uplink.
  • Test IP: 198.23.189.35
  • Test Download: http://198.23.189.35/100MB.zip
VPS Node Inforamtion & Facts
  • Dual E3 or E5 Processor CPUs
  • RAID-10 Configurations with Western Digital Disk Drives and Samsung Solid State Drives
  • Redundant Power Supplies
  • OpenVZ with SolusVM
  • 64-128GB RAM 
  • FREE Daily Backups
  • FREE Semi-Management
  • Multiple Operating System Choices (We will even do custom ones for Free)
  • We Guarantee a 99.9% Uptime! (If we don't meet this, we will credit you for any downtime!)
  • 15 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee!
  • Have anymore questions? Email us now! [email protected]
-----SSD Acceleted VPS-----
--L25 Plan--

• 30GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 500GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 256MB Dedicated Ram
  • 1IPv4 Address
  • 1CPU Core
  • $2.50/month - Order Now
--L35 Plan--
  • 60GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 256MB Dedicated Ram
  • 1IPv4 Address
  • 1CPU Core
  • $5.00/month - Order Now
--L45 Plan--
  • 90GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 1000GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 1024MB Dedicated Ram
  • 2IPv4 Address
  • 2CPU Core
  • $7.50/month - Order Now
--L60 Plan--
  • 120GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 2048MB Dedicated Ram
  • 2IPv4 Address
  • 2CPU Core
  • $10.00/month - Order Now
--L85 Plan--
  • 150GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 2000GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 4096MB Dedicated Ram
  • 3IPv4 Address
  • 3CPU Core
  • $13.00/month - Order Now
-----Pure SSD VPS-----
--G150 Plan--

• 15GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 256MB Dedicated Ram
  • 1IPv4 Address
  • 1CPU Core
  • $4.00/month - Order Now
--G280 Plan--
  • 30GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 512MB Dedicated Ram
  • 1IPv4 Address
  • 1CPU Core
  • $6.50/month - Order Now
--G350 Plan--
  • 45GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 1024MB Dedicated Ram
  • 2IPv4 Address
  • 2CPU Core
  • $10.00/month - Order Now
--G550 Plan--
  • 60GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 2048MB Dedicated Ram
  • 2IPv4 Address
  • 2CPU Core
  • $13.50/month - Order Now
--G650 Plan--
  • 75GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 2000GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 4096MB Dedicated Ram
  • 3IPv4 Address
  • 3CPU Core
  • $17.00/month - Order Now
Is there another provider that beats our pricing? Do you need a more customized plan to fit your specific needs? NO Problem! Contact our Sales department today and we promise we can get you setup and satisfied! 
Addons & Licensing

• cPanel/WHM License: $13.00 a Month (Free Install and Configuration)
  • Softaculous Script Installer: $1.50 per month
  • Additional IPv4 Addresses: $1.50 Per IP
  • Additional CPU Core: $7.50 per core.
  • Space & Bandwidth: Contact Us 
Have any other questions? We're standing by to answer! Just contact the sales department and we will get you up to date shortly after! We look forward to having you as a valued customer, so rather than wait... Get signed up today!

Last edited by a moderator:

NodePacket

Verified Provider
It's the Holidays and we want all new clients from VPSBoard to receive and exclusive offer! Use the Promo: VPSBOARDROCKS and receive 75% off your first month!

Virtovo

Verified Provider
A couple of points:

1) Dual E3?

2) New York City?  What's the address of the DC?

Virtovo

Verified Provider
SOME were, everything is now being set up in the New York one.

EDIT: Unless we are playing tic-tac-toe with different locations.
Was going to say your IP was buffalo.  But that's great you're in NYC with some services.  Do you have a test IP?  I didn't realise CC still had a presence in 111.

NodePacket

Verified Provider
Well, It appears that everything that we have doesn't match what we requested, Updated. Buffalo it is. It was confusing on multiple ends.

Update: As for now, the services are in Buffalo until I can speak with a couple people about this. Thanks for the assistance others. :)

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Well, It appears that everything that we have doesn't match what we requested, Updated. Buffalo it is. It was confusing on multiple ends.

Update: As for now, the services are in Buffalo until I can speak with a couple people about this. Thanks for the assistance others. :)
Well Buffalo is pretty good I hear since cogent was dropped and XO added.

To help save you some time I've listed the edits needed to your post below:

1) We're an all american backed company with services located in New York --> We're an all american backed company with services located in Buffalo

2) NodePacket LLC has it's servers located in ColoCrossings 2.9 Million Square Foot, Top of the line datacenter located in New York City, New York. Here are some brief facts about the Datacenter and Network. --> NodePacket LLC has it's servers located in ColoCrossings 22 thousand Square Foot  datacenter located in Buffalo, New York. Here are some brief facts about the Datacenter and Network.

3) Premium Network Providers such as Level 3, Telia, and nLayer. --> Premium Network Providers such as Level 3, Telia, and XO.

NodePacket

Verified Provider
Well Buffalo is pretty good since cogent was dropped and XO added.

To help save you some time I've listed the edits needed to your post below:

1) We're an all american backed company with services located in New York --> We're an all american backed company with services located in Buffalo

2) NodePacket LLC has it's servers located in ColoCrossings 2.9 Million Square Foot, Top of the line datacenter located in New York City, New York. Here are some brief facts about the Datacenter and Network. --> NodePacket LLC has it's servers located in ColoCrossings 22 thousand Square Foot  datacenter located in Buffalo, New York. Here are some brief facts about the Datacenter and Network.

3) Premium Network Providers such as Level 3, Telia, and nLayer. --> Premium Network Providers such as Level 3, Telia, and XO.
Thank you :). If I could edit, I would. I am talking with a couple others whom assured me otherwise but clearing up everything. Thanks again.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Ask them to fix your AUP / Terms of Service page(s) too. They just dangle a ugly 404 in front of my face. Since this was so cheap I wanted to know if IRCDs were allowed...although, I did promise myself no more VPSes (only dedis). I might break this promise, not sure. Three bucks a month for Buffalo location might be worth it.

It's either that or VPSDime for me. At any rate, you might want to have those pages taken care of.

NodePacket

Verified Provider
Ask them to fix your AUP / Terms of Service page(s) too. They just dangle a ugly 404 in front of my face. Since this was so cheap I wanted to know if IRCDs were allowed...although, I did promise myself no more VPSes (only dedis). I might break this promise, not sure. Three bucks a month for Buffalo location might be worth it.

It's either that or VPSDime for me. At any rate, you might want to have those pages taken care of.
Thanks. We actually just switched over to CodeIgniter and have been having a couple issues with the .HTACCESS and Routing, but are getting those solved. Nothing is wrong with having several VPS's though :). Like it said above, everything is either SSD Cached or Pure SSD!

Edit: WHMCS Was messing it up! Fixed. IRC Is allowed.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Ask them to fix your AUP / Terms of Service page(s) too. They just dangle a ugly 404 in front of my face.
You also might want to ask them to fix the author attribution on the plagiarized article "What is IPv6 and why does it matter"  on your blog which incorrectly lists "NodePacket staff" as the author of the article.. You need to give the author (Hayley Tsukayama, Washington Post tech columnist) whose work you "borrowed" credit for her writing.  If you're going to use a copyrighted article in its entirety you should also contact the Washington Post's permissions and licensing department. to request permission to republish their article on your blog. :)

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Sorry if I confuse it, but you do mean NodePacket’s blog, right?  :wacko:

Just checking in case I misunderstood you because I don't believe I've got this article on my blog. Thanks.

[EDIT: correct spelling mistake.]

You also might want to ask them to fix the author attribution on the plagiarized article "What is IPv6 and why does it matter"  on your blog which incorrectly lists "NodePacket staff" as the author of the article.. You need to give the author (Hayley Tsukayama, Washington Post tech columnist) whose work you "borrowed" credit for her writing.  If you're going to use a copyrighted article in its entirety you should also contact the Washington Post's permissions and licensing department. to request permission to republish their article on your blog. :)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Sorry if I confuse it, but you do mean NodePacket’s blog, right?  :wacko:

Just checking in case I misunderstood you because I don't believe I've got this article on my blog. Thanks.

[EDIT: correct spelling mistake.]
Yes, I meant NodePacket's blog :) The article appears to have been deleted after I posted this morning.

Google cache copy of the article I was referring to:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MA8ZYD-Iqy4J:nodepacket.com/blog/ipv6-matter/+ipv6+site:nodepacket.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=hk

Google search:

What is IPv6 and why does it matter? - NodePacket Blog
nodepacket.com/blog/ipv6-matter/‎

Dec 11, 2013 - A couple paragraphs explaining what exactly ipv6 is compared to ipv4 and why it matters to you.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Well that was quick!  The HudsonValleyHost reseller provider who thought their nodes were in NYC when they were really in Buffalo is no more.

From their home page:

NodePacket has been acquired by Ethernet Servers. If you had an active service with NodePacket, you should have received an email with full information.

They just had an offer on DailyServerDeals.com last week advertising a $30 E3-1240 16GB RAM server....

Chronology:

10/23/13: domain registered by old owner

12/3/13: domain sold to nodepacket Tim on WHT for the cost of a large pizza without toppings

12/26/13:  our server is in Buffalo? really, we thought it was in NYC!!! (I'm assuming instructions on traceroutes are not included in the 10 step solushostinabox tutorial)

mid-March 2014 "Company" Sold!

amuck-landowner