amuck-landowner

one way to get banned on wable.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Well, looks like all that "power" went right to someone's head. :rolleyes:

Seriously, aren't you around the quinquagenarian tier?  Why are you acting like some recently promoted IRCop from a no-name leaf all of a sudden?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Seriously, aren't you around the quinquagenarian tier?  Why are you acting like some recently promoted IRCop from a no-name leaf all of a sudden?
Don't disrespect my tier Mr Pony.  That young whippersnapper is barely a quadragenerian :p

Wable has terrible service. Avoid them at all costs. They advertise un-metered bandwidth, but if you happen to use more than they like, they will ban your account and say it's because of a "DDOS". They are the most unprofessional company I have ever worked with.
I'm impressed.  A negative review without any threats of suing over a $8 service or any mention of chargebacks, or PayPal disputes.  That's a rarity.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Should I ban you at LET I wonder.  I should visit here often to see the crap being posted with the same usernames.
Just like WHT, vpsBoard now gets more and more random accounts doing the old "shotgun spread" on "bad reviews" of a pissed off customer.  It's actually kind of annoying since we can't verify if it's true or not.

Shoaib_A

Just like WHT, vpsBoard now gets more and more random accounts doing the old "shotgun spread" on "bad reviews" of a pissed off customer.  It's actually kind of annoying since we can't verify if it's true or not.
You can at least ask the reviewers to prove that they are clients with a particular host no matter they post a good or bad review. They should send you screenshots of the client area or tickets after blurring out name, address, phone, IP address etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
You can at least ask the reviewers to prove that they are clients with a particular host no matter they post a good or bad review. They should send you screenshots of the client area or tickets after blurring out name, address, phone, IP address etc.
Yeah we do ask that when needed.  

Unfortunately, most of the times in this case they simply plan on posting and then never returning to their account.  If the poster remained and answered questions then I'd consider doing that.

Of course everyone's moderating style is different, so some may suggest I just ask that off the bat.  

amuck-landowner