amuck-landowner

Openstack and WHMCS

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Sorry to dereail your thread but you're Matt from Razor (not anymore)? :)

Everyday

Verified Provider
Formerly of Razor. After the sale to Sago went completely in the toilet and they fired the Razor staff we all moved on. I'm now with Tranquil Hosting. Do we know each other from Razor?

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Formerly of Razor. After the sale to Sago went completely in the toilet and they fired the Razor staff we all moved on. I'm now with Tranquil Hosting. Do we know each other from Razor?
Sucks, I noticed Sago was going to put it down the toilet. PM your way in a bit. ;-)

On the topic, it seems really cool. Time put it to the test though, been waiting for this for a while, I like the fact that they have an open source version too. Definitely turned on by that. ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyday

Verified Provider
As far as I know this is the only commercially available integration for open stack. Now of course, you still need to configure and manage open stack but at least this will work as a client facing front end.

GIANT_CRAB

Looks like the Solus integration with WHMCS. What would be the difference...???
lol, seriously, do you even know what you are talking about?

Please read openstack.org

Also, they had posted a thread about it already at 

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyday

Verified Provider
Open stack is much more powerful than solusvm but it requires a lot more work to get running and manage.

bpsRobert

Verified Provider
As far as I know this is the only commercially available integration for open stack. Now of course, you still need to configure and manage open stack but at least this will work as a client facing front end.
Maybe for whmcs, but Hostbill has had it for a while, along with BillingStack, Talligent, Ensim, just to name a few.

GIANT_CRAB

Maybe for whmcs, but Hostbill has had it for a while, along with BillingStack, Talligent, Ensim, just to name a few.
Most of the people are sane enough not to purchase HostBill but on the other hand, most of the people, at the same time, are insane enough to purchase WHMCS.

Roger

Verified Provider
We believe is a good start, still it'll be interesting to see some feedback from users with production environments

amuck-landowner