amuck-landowner

OpenVZ 256MB $10/yr | 512MB $15/yr | NOW IN LOS ANGELES | Crissic Solutions LLC

SkylarM

Verified Provider
About Crissic Crissic Solutions, LLC, is a fast growing, affordable and high performance web hosting company based in Springfield, Missouri. We offer two product lines, shared cPanel hosting and virtual private servers (VPS).

WHMCS Branded Licenses $10.30/m You can purchase this as an addon to your VPS order near the bottom. WHMCS UNBRANDED licenses are also available for $12.30/m.

LOS ANGELES IS HERE! Our newest datacenter is here! We have finally added in a West Coast location, via QuadraNet in Los Angeles, California. Quadranet offers fantastic connectivity to the Asia region and United States, as well as offers native IPv6. Additional information including network blend can be found HERE.

Our Hardware - Our OpenVZ HDD node specification is Dell branded enterprise Dual X5650 CPUs (Hex Core 2.66Ghz), 48GB of memory and 6 2.5" 7200 RPM Drives.

Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth standard with all of our packages!

----------------------------------------------------------------

OpenVZ HDD Plans

OVZ256:

Cores: 2

Dedicated RAM: 256MB

vSwap: 256MB

Disk: 50GB HDD

Bandwidth: 750GB UNMETERED INBOUND

IPs: 1 IPv4 & 1 /64 IPv6 (additional IPs available)

Price: $10/year

Order

--------------------------------

OVZ512:

Cores: 3

Dedicated RAM: 512MB

vSwap: 512MB

Disk: 100GB HDD

Bandwidth: 2TB UNMETERED INBOUND

Price: $2/month | $15/year

Order Monthly | Order Yearly

OVZ1024:

Cores: 4

Dedicated RAM: 1024MB

vSwap: 1024MB

Disk: 150GB HDD

Bandwidth: 3TB UNMETERED INBOUND

Price: $4/month

Order

--------------------------------

OVZ2048:

Cores: 4

Dedicated RAM: 2048MB

vSwap: 2048MB

Disk: 200GB HDD

Bandwidth: 4TB UNMETERED INBOUND

Price: $7/month

Order

Addons:

1TB Bandwidth: $3/month

Additional IPs: $0.50 per IP per month (or $6 per IP per year)

cPanel: $12/month

Direct Admin: $6/month

WHMCS Branded: $10.30/month

WHMCS Unbranded: $12.30/month

Our Promises We promise to provide our customers with the highest level of service, excellent customer support, and the best enterprise hardware. Come join thousands of other web hosting customers who have become Crissic Solutions' customers. We are so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 10-day money back satisfaction guarantee.

Quick AUP We do NOT allow IRC, Bittorrent, TOR, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or illegal within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted Full Acceptable Use Policy HERE.

Native IPv6 Do you want IPv6? Yes! We are IPv6 native. We provide all packages with 1 /64 of IPv6 space!

Speed Test Files Use our public looking glass website for speedtest files, ping and traceroute.

http://167.160.160.160/

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Congrats! I've already got a box running in L.A. - you can expect a ticket from me tomorrow on IPv6! I think you should have mentioned in your post how it's not available until tomorrow or Tuesday in L.A.

P.S. I love your L.A. test IP.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
P.S. I love your L.A. test IP.
I was pretty pleased with the IP range when I saw it. Just knew I had to use it for a test IP or something else :p

For those wondering, IPv6 is online and functional as of last night/yesterday afternoon. If you ordered a VPS prior to yesterday and did NOT get IPv6 with your VPS, please submit a ticket so we can add it to your VPS.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Nice to see someone else showing love for the dual 5650's.  Every now & then I'll hear someone say "they're slow" just because they launched a couple years back, but I've found them to perform better under containerization than anything that has an E in it's model number.  Good luck over a QuadraNet :)

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Nice to see someone else showing love for the dual 5650's.  Every now & then I'll hear someone say "they're slow" just because they launched a couple years back, but I've found them to perform better under containerization than anything that has an E in it's model number.  Good luck over a QuadraNet :)

I quite like the x5650's. We used the l5639's prior, and those worked just as well -- we just wanted 6x2.5" drive config, so these units work a bit better. Love love love them.

amuck-landowner