Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Catalsyt Host - Stop shopping, start hosting
35% Off any of our OpenVZ or KVM Plans for LIFE [VPSB35]​

About Us
For those of you guys who don

TheLinuxBug

@ryanarp

I have to admit, I really like your guys operation and have been trying to convince my self that I need another VPS in Texas.  I remember saying to my self that when you guys did KVM I would buy one.   I am sorry, but I just can't rationalize spending on another instance in Texas right now.  The few I have are a few too many already, plus I have access to resources from the company I  work with in that area.  All that being said, I have heard nothing but good things about your services and good luck with your ventures into KVM :)  If things change and I need something in Texas, you will be my first stop.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

jarland

The ocean is digital
@ryanarp

I have to admit, I really like your guys operation and have been trying to convince my self that I need another VPS in Texas.  I remember saying to my self that when you guys did KVM I would buy one.   I am sorry, but I just can't rationalize spending on another instance in Texas right now.  The few I have are a few too many already, plus I have access to resources from the company I  work with in that area.  All that being said, I have heard nothing but good things about your services and good luck with your ventures into KVM :)  If things change and I need something in Texas, you will be my first stop.

Cheers!
It's not about using them, it's about collecting them! Cue the Pokemon theme song.

Give us a shout if things change :D

amuck-landowner