amuck-landowner

OpenVZ vs KVM vs Xen (PV and HVM) vs VMWare

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
It has "source info" because you just added that line.  You are also not using the article non-commercially - so yes, pulling the content from our wiki for use in your own knowledgebase is straight theft.  Have the decency to either write your own content, or ask for contributions, rather than steal from others.
How was it commercially? Please explain so we can understand as we were just telling the difference in the product? If you want it removed I will have them do it just let us know.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
How is it commercial?  Seriously?  What, you expect me to believe you run a charity business giving away free VMs?

I suggest instead of blindly quoting licensing, you take the time to actually read and comprehend them.  And since I have to spell it out for you - yes, take it down.  You do not have permission to use that article, or any other content from our sites.

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
How is it commercial?  Seriously?  What, you expect me to believe you run a charity business giving away free VMs?

I suggest instead of blindly quoting licensing, you take the time to actually read and comprehend them.  And since I have to spell it out for you - yes, take it down.  You do not have permission to use that article, or any other content from our sites.
Removed. Sorry to offend. 

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Last edited by a moderator:

Tux

DigitialOcean? lel
I think the simple answer to that is NO. It provides dedicated resources and I haven't heard of anyone being able to oversell KVM. That is one of the reasons KVM is normally more expensive...
KVM is able to overcommit resources just as well as OpenVZ. The only difference is that it's far more noticeable.

bigrobsweb

I personally like KVM as in my opinion its best fully virtualized solution. Loads of my customers do prefer XEN but I like to point out Redhat buying out KVM moving from XEN.

Have to admit I never ran a VMware node.

amuck-landowner