amuck-landowner

OVZ/KVM VPS

netnub

I'm looking for a vps with 50gb-100gb disk (or more), 2tb bandwidth should be fine, 1 ipv4 (filtered is a bonus), cPanel and WHMCS license included.

Offers?

Budget: max $24/mo

concerto49

Verified Provider
I don't think it'd be possible with both cPanel and WHMCS license, even if it's heavily discounted. The license combined might be more than that already.

dominicl

cPanel = $15.90

WHMCS = $15.95

VPS = $4

We can do the VPS and cPanel for $19.90/month. WHMCS you could purchase directly for $15.95.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
I'm looking for a vps with 50gb-100gb disk (or more), 2tb bandwidth should be fine, 1 ipv4 (filtered is a bonus), cPanel and WHMCS license included.

Offers?

Budget: max $24/mo
Do you require quality and support?

Zen

Pay for licenses separately. The VPS should be $4-$25 depending on whether you want mediocre support with decent service or excellent support with excellent service.. it will scale.

Given that it is obvious you will be running a shared hosting stand, you shouldn't be so cheap. You'll get what you pay for.

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
Max $24 and includes WHMCS/cPanel? Your going to have a tough time finding this.

Cheapest WHMCS+cPanel licenses are now with major VPS Providers who can provide it for $5-10. Take a look at KnownHost, HostDim etc and see if they have any promos running, I believe HostDime has a 15% recurring offer running

amuck-landowner