amuck-landowner

Payza

atdeck

Verified Provider
Hi,

Starting this topic to get an idea of companies using Payza to receive payments, and to share any positive or negative experience.

mitgib

Verified Provider
I used Payza since before they were Payza, can't recall what they were then. Anyway, when they tossed all their US members, and funds eventually wound up with the DoJ, I have yet to get those funds back, until then I have no intention of dipping my foot in that pond.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I used Payza since before they were Payza, can't recall what they were then. Anyway, when they tossed all their US members, and funds eventually wound up with the DoJ, I have yet to get those funds back, until then I have no intention of dipping my foot in that pond.
Have you checked your state's registry for unclaimed property? I just recovered about $170 that was owed to me as 'misc intangible property' from PayPal (?) from the state of Indiana. Quite possible that whatever funds you had in it are available for your retrieval. In my case, the address on file listed on the unclaimed property listing was a house I lived at briefly nine or ten years ago. Worth checking it out, anyway.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Payza is the worst. I would stay away from then if you want to ever see your money from clients.

I don't have time to go into specifics but if you search for Payza and my nickname on LET you'll find all of the details including quotes from Payza support staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Have you checked your state's registry for unclaimed property? I just recovered about $170 that was owed to me as 'misc intangible property' from PayPal (?) from the state of Indiana. Quite possible that whatever funds you had in it are available for your retrieval. In my case, the address on file listed on the unclaimed property listing was a house I lived at briefly nine or ten years ago. Worth checking it out, anyway.
Sorry for go off topic, but I was looking up the website for Florida's Unclaimed Property and their domain is https://www.fltreasurehunt.org

I just found that funny. :)

mitgib

Verified Provider
The DoJ has someone who was the transfer agent for Payza in their sights, way above state level

Shoaib_A

I have seen it happening multiple times with them for last 4 years that they open, are forced to close because of legal issues, then they suddenly appear after a few months from another country only to get closed again after sometime & this process repeats. Please stay away from them if you take your business & clients seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
Well once we get the few thousand dollars they owe us, than we might reconsider. But for now, stay away from them. 

- Daniel :)

SSDapp

We use them but are not too impressed, they freeze funds and to be honest no one uses them! I am surprised if we get more than 2 payments a week via Payza. 

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Yeah, circle of failure there. Lost about $87 to them. Probably won't see that again unless some miracle happens.

icy

Payza was initially AlertPay. My experience was so-so and I have not used them a very long time now. Occasionally, they do 'freeze' funds for no apparent reason and withdrawl options are limited. For personal transactions, they may be fine but I would recommend for a merchant.

amuck-landowner