amuck-landowner

planning: utra cheap ipv6 vps's

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterw

from the info i got from my co owner (you know who) dit he deleted a "ddos" script from his account (i coulnd take a look at it , i still can take a look as i got backups if needed )

but i am sure he wont be able to perform a "good" ddos from my server as outgoing connections are limited and some more restriction are applied on it that normal users wont notice

anyway , its my co owner his desision to remove you from our services
I will stay away from any of your services.

mtwiscool

I will stay away from any of your services.
That server got hacked simple as that and I was not given time to investigate.

If you want to see a ddoser see lewis123456 as evey time he says he's going to do bad things to my node I get a 10Gbps ddos within 1 hour evey time witch is strange.

Lewis123456 you are the attacker here and you behaviour is shocking you piss off evey host you come in contact with so you need think before you open your mouth.

I provide honest services you don't lewis123456.

That's all I got to say on this.

EMayes1991

That server got hacked simple as that and I was not given time to investigate.
If you have a personal server not property secure, how can you expect to start a provider.

The attacks mentioned sound like a simple wordlist ssh attack.

i have had my computer hacked loads of timesi have had logins stoleing before i had my hotmail login stoleing 4 times in 1 mouth i have a idea who did it but the hdd got crurrt and i lost evendine and don't what to say the website name plus i corud i upload a dodos script if i was offline i only got everthing back on my pc today in fact about 10 mins ago

- http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2242383-why-i-have-not-been-online&p=1157170&viewfull=1#post1157170

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
I think the OP thinks ipv4 costs are significant for providers.

They're not.

KuJoe posted at WHT that some providers pay 25 cents a YEAR for IPs. I imagine you need some modest scale to get those prices, but it's not like SecureDragon is Amazon.

The idea that "I'll only do ipv6 and can therefore undercut other providers" is based on a flawed premise.

That's actually the nicest thing I can say.

BTW, I'm in a midwestern city and I can't find your free wifi, mtwiscool - crime here is RAMPANT. What's the SSID so I can spread the word?

luis123456

If you want to see a ddoser see lewis123456 as evey time he says he's going to do bad things to my node I get a 10Gbps ddos within 1 hour evey time witch is strange.

Lewis123456 you are the attacker here and you behaviour is shocking you piss off evey host you come in contact with so you need think before you open your mouth.

I provide honest services you don't lewis123456.

That's all I got to say on this.
I am not going to be  drama queen, but look at this:

1) People hate you. I won't lie. I also decided to hound every offers with your past so that everyone fully knows who they're dealing with.

2) I've never DDOSed/hacked anyone. I just kept telling you that however, to see if I could make you crack and not make any more trouble. As I said before, this is like Google, nod32 and free domains. First google blacklist the "bad" TLD, then other search engines, and later NOD32 and other antiviruses blacklist the free domain so that you can't enter sites based on free domains. This same stunt is being applied on people like you who love to fail and make trouble: First they get banned from FreeVPS.us, then make mistakes on another forums and then I add them to IM and start pressuring them to provide me a "test" service to ensure all claims are really truth, and either if they deny or prove being a bad host they get such threats. But I won't ever, ever perform such an attack. I will just tell people who are in charge for their opinion and submit the fulll case to them. But no doubt, as I said before, you were torn apart in most forums due to your actions and some people who hate you might make those attacks on you.

3) Your paid based VPS's are on 123systems which is a bad host in itself.

For all others, google:

"mtwiscool vps"

"shoot for the stars all you like, you're never going to reach them unless you learn how rocket engines work first" (Edit: for some reason Google fails and find things not related to what I am saying. Link to the post: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2241804-My-Nightmare-Comes-True!-AndroidVPS-Can-Really-Become-A-Reality!&p=1154181&viewfull=1#post1154181 )

(Edit 2: Link failed for some reason, here's a shortened version: http://goo.gl/5wSNgJ )

"mtwiscool sponsor"

And some terms alike, you will sure find many hilarious things to laugh about.

I have many other things to do rather than being someone who loves trouble. Here is my attempt to defend myself. Take it however you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

mtwiscool

lewis123456 so how do exspain the timing of the ddoses?

i believe in freedom of speech unlike some hosts:

@buyvm look at they TOS and AUP banning groups witch other hosts do not it's the reason why i did not chose them is the idea that the host likes to censor even tho i host things that are following they TOS it's the idea that counts.

and lewis123456 that forum is curruped as when i post evidence aginset people on they it gets taken down and got banned for reasons that would need to be proven in court witch it would not as they never happened.

and lewis i'm not the only one who does not like you they's alot of hosts that agree with me.

and i would give you a vps if you did what the other users did as i would not treat you any differently to any other user.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
kk - take it to private. We don't need or want this nonsense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner