amuck-landowner

Please help me: VestaCP - Cannot get outgoing mail to work with an external client

Amitz

Tried it again. No Luck.

I have no idea how the most of you manage to get this to work, but most of me is very frustrated in the meantime. Really a pity. I liked the general concept of VestaCP but I cannot spend days to get eMail for my users to work. Maybe the 13 USD for cPanel are worth it. At least everything works from the start there. Damn.

Again, thank you very much. But it seems as if VestaCP hates me somehow...

jarland

The ocean is digital
Tried it again. No Luck.

I have no idea how the most of you manage to get this to work, but most of me is very frustrated in the meantime. Really a pity. I liked the general concept of VestaCP but I cannot spend days to get eMail for my users to work. Maybe the 13 USD for cPanel are worth it. At least everything works from the start there. Damn.

Again, thank you very much. But it seems as if VestaCP hates me somehow...
Definitely a lot to be said for the reliability of cPanel. Memory is cheap, and this makes it fly:

https://github.com/Prajithp/ApacheBooster

perennate

Verified Provider
Well, you could set up a tunnel to your exim so it sees the address as local, but if you don't do it correctly it'd be security issue, and either way it'd be a strange configuration.

amuck-landowner