amuck-landowner

POLL: New forum ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Some people have suggested new ideas for additional forums. I'm open to the idea of expanding a bit more, but as this place is vpsBoard, I don't wish to expand too far from things we all hold as common interests. With that said, happy voting! Can vote for more than one idea or suggest another in a response.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Other (Please explain in comments) (1 votes [5.88%])

Well, what's the idea? :p

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
A programming forum would be awesome on this site as I think it would add value to the tutorials and guides section. Not everything can be done in bash scripts and some Python/various others would be of great value.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Remember that these new forums only remain if they're used. "If you don't use it, you lose it."

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Try again.

You're in a custom user group that was recently added as a 'Content Contributer', though the permissions were cloned from the regular Member group. I added the normal member group as your 'secondary group', so we'll see if that fixes the issue.

blergh

Verified Provider
Dear god, please no "Running a VPS business forum"

If you do, I'm going to be disappointed with you.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Anything for buy/sell/barter...  Non provider sales... Stuff for/from everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler.S

Verified Provider
Instead of a Forum, why not a sub-forum for "Paid Support Requests/Node/Server Admins". I dunno, just throwing up ideas. A Sub-Forum to share OS Templates would be really great.

Personally I think that the below would be best.

Running a VPS business forum. A place to talk about handling problem clients, issues with that businesses may face and proper ettitquette for handling particular situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner