amuck-landowner

Post Your Mobile Data Use

KMyers

How much data do you use on your Mobile Phone in a typical month?

I currently use ~30-35 GB of data in a typical month on my mobile phone. This month is a bit abnormal due to me getting a new phone and I had to re-download most of my applications again so I have officially passed the 50 GB mark. 

Screenshot_2015-04-28-20-27-01.png

KuJoe

Verified Provider
This month I'm at 18.1GB, last month I used 16.5GB, two months ago I used 10.8GB, and four months ago I used 6.9GB. Looks like my usage is steadily increasing for some reason. Luckily my phone bill is only $26.13/month regardless of my usage so I don't mind. :)

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Mine personally depends if I use WIFI, if I use WIFI or a hot spot I go above 20GB to 40GB - if I use only 3G/4G I use around 2GB a month.

Munzy

~4.2 GB and my plan started ~9 days ago.

1 to 2 GB on my work phone.

~30 GB on my secondary cell phone.

KMyers

This month I'm at 18.1GB, last month I used 16.5GB, two months ago I used 10.8GB, and four months ago I used 6.9GB. Looks like my usage is steadily increasing for some reason. Luckily my phone bill is only $26.13/month regardless of my usage so I don't mind. :)
Damn, who is your provider?

kcaj

Snippet from last months bill, total for the month ~93GB. I currently have unlimited data/tethering and my parents live across the road from a 4G mast, so the 20Mb/s upload speeds I can receive often beats the home broadband.

Screenshot_at_17-02-54.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Don't you just love t-mobile?

How much data do you use on your Mobile Phone in a typical month?

I currently use ~30-35 GB of data in a typical month on my mobile phone. This month is a bit abnormal due to me getting a new phone and I had to re-download most of my applications again so I have officially passed the 50 GB mark.

KMyers

Snippet from last months bill, total for the month ~93GB. I currently have unlimited data/tethering and my parents live across the road from a 4G mast, so the 20Mb/s upload speeds I can receive often beats the home broadband.

Screenshot_at_17-02-54.png
NICE! - Mind if I ask what that runs per month?

Don't you just love t-mobile?
I do

Last edited by a moderator:

William

pr0
Verified Provider
1GB included in my prepaid plan (15EUR/month, 1000 Min in all networks, 1000 Min to Three, 1000 SMS, 1GB Data), using around 600Mb mainly with surfing news

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I see lots of data usage from folks... Yikes.

I am just self limiting to 1GB a month on two different plans (one phone + one wifi AP tied to data).

If I find myself out in the field or away from the home office too regularly, that use will balloon.

amuck-landowner