amuck-landowner

PremiumVM Limited Offer - 2GB at $4/mo - Columbus, OH

dominicl

This offer has ended. Thanks to everybody who ordered.

PremiumVM is back! We've extended this deal, so please don't miss it as we cannot guarantee it will come back. Some providers call their services "unmanaged" and then don't give you any support at all. We advertise "basic" management - this means that your services aren't fully managed, however we won't leave you in the dark. We will help you. We have more great deals to come, but this one won't last long so grab one before stock runs out.

As LET is down and today was the day we were going to post an offer, we'll post it on here instead! We have a very limited special for a 2GB RAM VPS at $4/month.

Terms: This offer is for the first 5 orders ONLY. The 6th order onwards will have the normal package specifications with 1GB RAM.

Package 1:

30GB Disk Space

350GB Bandwidth

1GB 2GB RAM (first 5 orders)

1.5GB 2.5GB Burstable (first 5 orders)

4 CPU Cores

1 IP Address

OpenVZ

Columbus, OH

ORDER NOW - $4/month

Test IP available on request. Custom packages available on request (contact us).

We use SolusVM where you can reboot/start/stop/re-install, (...) your VPS

No coupon required, just use that order link and submit a ticket when your order has been accepted to claim the upgrade. Orders made during business hours should be activated within a couple of hours at most (usually a few minutes).

If you have any questions, please either:

Submit a ticket - https://premiumvm.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Live Chat - bottom-right hand corner of our website

PM dominicl on VPSBoard

Thank you.

Regards,

PremiumVM

edit (18/5): changed from vSwap to Burstable as it should have been 512MB vSwap. We've changed this to 2.5GB burstable instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

dominicl

Hello,

We've changed the offer from vSwap to burstable. We can offer 512MB burstable RAM upon request, however.

Default offer is now 2.5GB burstable due to a typo on our end. This should have said 512MB vSwap, so therefore we've changed this to 2.5GB burstable and you may have 512MB vSwap upon request.

This has also been present on other offers, and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Our apologies.

Regards,

PremiumVM

dominicl

Hello,

• What hardware is this running on?
  • I'd like the test IP please.
  • Is the first 5 offer still going?
  • This is running on a server consisting of an X3460, 2x1TB HDD's (Software RAID 1), 32GB RAM.
  • Test IP: 173.45.64.82.
  • Yes, it is.

Regards,

Dominic

GVH-Jon

Banned
Just curious.. Do you have any idea why my computer anti-virus (Comodo) listed your datacenter's website as a dangerous phishing site..?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Just curious.. Do you have any idea why my computer anti-virus (Comodo) listed your datacenter's website as a dangerous phishing site..?
Honestly, if your anti-virus software isn't giving you the reason for what it does, you might want to consider switching to another application... or to Linux.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent

This is XLHost data center on the offer?   Known Iranian ties and sites hosted there.  Take that for what it is worth.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hey now, dead bodies stink in the hot sun :)  I'd watch the HF posts....  This community is a tad more open minded than LET/LEB, but HF customers are sh*t magnets.

Back to XLHost.  Some posts already about them.  The owner is in the States legally, but ties and customers are certainly on the prohibited list of enemy countries.  Sorry the US is such bullies,  I don't make the laws.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Hey now, dead bodies stink in the hot sun :)  I'd watch the HF posts....  This community is a tad more open minded than LET/LEB, but HF customers are sh*t magnets.

Back to XLHost.  Some posts already about them.  The owner is in the States legally, but ties and customers are certainly on the prohibited list of enemy countries.  Sorry the US is such bullies,  I don't make the laws.
The US is more like peace makers than bullies if you ask me.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well peace makers?  Ummm there are good and bad folks everywhere.  Sometimes hard to filter people.

I wish you luck on HF, but it's a hazard.  Some interesting people there, but youthful anarchy element is real heavy.

Back to XLHost,  their network is interesting.  They seem to backhaul from various POPS.  Interesting traceroutes for those interested.  Unsure how the overall performance will be but certainly a different location and provider.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Well peace makers?  Ummm there are good and bad folks everywhere.  Sometimes hard to filter people.

I wish you luck on HF, but it's a hazard.  Some interesting people there, but youthful anarchy element is real heavy.

Back to XLHost,  their network is interesting.  They seem to backhaul from various POPS.  Interesting traceroutes for those interested.  Unsure how the overall performance will be but certainly a different location and provider.
HF..? What are you talking about?

If you're referencing Hackforums, we have no involvement there. In fact, our own policies (http://www.greenvaluehost.com/tos.html) forbid any of our clients to advertise there.

GVH-Jon

Banned
.. I honestly had no idea that was there. That must have been posted by a member of our advertising crew (sales interns...) as they were told to mass advertise. Thanks for providing me with that, I'll track down the origin and give whoever posted that a good scolding.

I can tell you right now that I'll have any orders originating from hackforums denied, canceled and refunded as soon as I see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
The US is more like peace makers than bullies if you ask me.

Speaking as a former US soldier who was involved in this "peace making", what we did was more 'blatant murder' than any type of peacekeeping.  We were there to protect our own interests, and nothing else.  If you truly wish to know about your country, you should start reading news sources that _don't_ originate from said country.

time-magazines-us-and-world-editions.jpg

amuck-landowner