amuck-landowner

PremiumVM - Limited Special - 128MB @ $1.25 - 1GB @ $4 - 2GB @ $6

dominicl

PremiumVM is back, with a new deal! Please don't miss it as we cannot guarantee it will come back. Some providers call their services "unmanaged" and then don't give you any support at all. We advertise "basic" management - this means that your services aren't fully managed, however we won't leave you in the dark. We will help you. We have more great deals to come, but this one won't last long so grab one before stock runs out. We were advised we could post another offer, so here it is...

Package 1:

30GB Disk Space
350GB Bandwidth
1GB RAM
1.5GB Burstable
4 CPU Cores
1 IP Address
OpenVZ
Columbus, OH

ORDER NOW - $4/month

--

Package 2:

30GB Disk Space
350GB Bandwidth
2GB RAM
2.5GB Burstable
4 CPU Cores
1 IP Address
OpenVZ
Columbus, OH

ORDER NOW - $6/month

--

Package 3:

10GB Disk Space
350GB Bandwidth
128MB RAM
256MB Burstable
4 CPU Cores
1 IP Address
OpenVZ
Columbus, OH

ORDER NOW - $7.50 semi annually OR $15 annually

--

Test IP available on request. Custom packages available on request (contact us).

Resource upgrades available, contact us and we'll sort something out.

We use SolusVM where you can reboot/start/stop/re-install, (...) your VPS
No coupons required.

Orders made during business hours should be activated within a couple of hours at most (usually a few minutes).

If you have any questions, please either:

Submit a ticket - https://premiumvm.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1
Live Chat - bottom-right hand corner of our website
PM dominicl on VPSBoard

Thank you.

Regards,
PremiumVM

Last edited by a moderator:

dominicl

Just a random special:

For the next 3 orders of the LET-1GB or LET-128MB package I'll honor double RAM, at the same price.

Therefore, the next 3 orders will get:

LET-1GB - 2GB RAM, 2.5GB Burstable

LET-128MB - 256MB RAM, 512MB Burstable

Submit a ticket after order to get upgraded.

Enjoy :)

SeriesN

Verified Provider
I will be honest,

You are grossing me out with your bumping method. If you need to promote/advertise your site every 3 days, get a corporate on wht. Don't play the system.

Chronic

I will be honest,

You are grossing me out with your bumping method. If you need to promote/advertise your site every 3 days, get a corporate on wht. Don't play the system.
There's hardly any bumping going on, since the thread does not actually move anywhere in the list. As a provider, do yourself a favor and contact the moderators if you believe something is not in order instead of poking other providers for the way they conduct their business.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
There's hardly any bumping going on, since the thread does not actually move anywhere in the list. As a provider, do yourself a favor and contact the moderators if you believe something is not in order instead of poking other providers for the way they conduct their business.
When you put new promotion every 3rd day and update the thread, being how small this community is, it goes at the front page.

TheLinuxBug

We have more great deals to come, but this one won't last long so grab one before stock runs out.

Here I LOL again. You're like a cheap whore that works on the street corner willing to give anyone a deal.  Stop doing this lame "limited 3 specials" crap.  Make real sustainable offers and stop underselling your self to just get people in the door.  If I were to give a reason why I wouldn't order from you, this would be it.   

What is funny, is I thought in the last thread that I pointed this out in you said you were gonna stop... surprise... here it is again.

Cheers!

dominicl

This is a slightly different deal, and I've not "rerun" it like I have done the other times.

You can "LOL" all you want, but really there's nothing to "LOL" about. You don't have to order - doesn't bother me.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Guys, try to keep topics on discussion.

The thread does not physically jump to the the top of the offers forum when a bump/response is made.

Dominic, don't bump your own threads. If no one has responded since your last post, edit your last post instead of making a new one.

amuck-landowner