amuck-landowner

Probably the best VPS on my personal list... Click to Read. (ZAP-Hosting)

KshitijJ

Greetings everyone!
I'm here to review a VPS company that I personally think is the best! Not only do they offer VPS servers, but also do provide Storage, Webhosting and Gameservers (Either Rented, or even Lifetime!!!). But I'll review the VPS for now.
Okay, so the main point that convinced me is that they allow you to customize a plan according to your needs (this is what most people need)! Also, they allow you to choose between Linux, Windows, and FreeBSD. This is what I mean:Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 8.59.21 PM.png
Yes! That's how you can customize your plan.
I like the way they have made it so CHEAP (Probably 75% Cheaper than other hosts IDK).
Talking about their LIVE 24/7 Support Chat, I have to admit that they are extremely polite and brilliant. They fix your problems in a couple of minutes. This kind of support suits a company like ZAP-Hosting. I've also noticed them sometimes greeting me when I log in.
Ofcourse, the prices are cheap, but the server performance is fast. I've never noticed any down times, or and lag on my Game server, and thats why I'd recommend ZAP-Hosting to anyone who is looking for a VPS. Its almost been about 6 months now and my VPS works like a charm!
Be sure to Google some Discount Vouchers, or maybe shoot a message at the Live Chat and ask them for a Discount Code!
Hope you found my review helpful, do comment anything you want to ask.
Thank you.

amuck-landowner