amuck-landowner

Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers

Issuenticos

We are a medium sized game hosting company, primarily dealing with Minecraft servers. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our Minecraft hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements:
Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options

Any recommendations?

We've had success in our dealings with Limestone Networks. They offer 500Gbps coverage with nearly unnoticeable change in latency. There's a ton of hardware options available, so that would probably serve your server requirements quite well.

Jackwebbby

I believe that superbithost.com is a good place to get ddos protected dedicated servers in multiple server locations.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Kostoprav

Have you ever heard of **********.com?
Hope these guys will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. Just contact them directly and get all the things cleared.

Orestock

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

amuck-landowner