amuck-landowner

Question for Web Designers

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
What tools would you like to see that would help you design sites faster or be a service you would like to see provided for you?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Not a web designer, but would like to see more tools available that can help a 'copy/paste code' designer like myself create less crappy looking designs. Luckily for me codecanyon exists so I can just buy random elements I want to implement in a design as opposed to doing it by myself or buying a template.

developer

Not a web designer, but would like to see more tools available that can help a 'copy/paste code' designer like myself create less crappy looking designs. Luckily for me codecanyon exists so I can just buy random elements I want to implement in a design as opposed to doing it by myself or buying a template.
I think there are enough tools available for this because I currently use phpdesigner for coding work and store all of my libraries inside there. Although I do not own a copy of dreamweaver, I think it has the same feature as well.

Personally I would love to have an inbuilt timer for the program I am using to have an idea of the length of time I take to carry out tasks instead of using third party software and devices.

concerto49

Verified Provider
I don't think tools would help here. Plenty on the market. Designing websites - more like harder to find the right people that has the talent.

amuck-landowner