amuck-landowner

Rage4 price

nfn

Hello,

I use DME and today I was looking for Rage4. If I understand correctly for 8 domains with a total of 1M queries/month I pay 8 x 2

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Domains are free... They don't charge for adding domains (I think).

Queries are free up to 250k per domain. (i.e. you can add x domains and each have 50k queries and your monthly bill would be $0).

Queries after that are billed at 1 million intervals.

The amount for each 1 million queries is 1.50 euros.

If you are paying 16 euros a month you are in the territory to consider partner promo pricing:

15EUR/month for each 85 domains (regular offer 15EUR/month for each 75 domains)

Last edited by a moderator:

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Protip; dns4.pro
This, dns4.pro is awesome, @Amitz is behind this project for anyone curious. Very simple and just works.

Domains are free... They don't charge for adding domains (I think).

Queries are free up to 250k per domain. (i.e. you can add x domains and each have 50k queries and your monthly bill would be $0).

Queries after that are billed at 1 million intervals.

The amount for each 1 million queries is 1.50 euros.

If you are paying 16 euros a month you are in the territory to consider partner promo pricing:

15EUR/month for each 85 domains (regular offer 15EUR/month for each 75 domains)
Correct, I believe it is

gbshouse

@Infinity - all our invoices are send automaticall to the email address used during registration. You can track your usage live using our control panel or API.

@nfn - you can use up to 250k requests for free for each domain each month

Amitz

This, dns4.pro is awesome, @Amitz is behind this project for anyone curious. Very simple and just works.
I gladly get confused with people doing good stuff, but in this case I have nothing to do with dns4.pro. No affiliation at all. ;-)

Steven F

Verified Provider
I don't know if he has an account, but it's @Amfy that is behind dns4.pro and was part of (he may still be) Rage4.

amuck-landowner