amuck-landowner

[RamNode] 35% OFF FOR LIFE! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs from $1.30/mo [YAY VPSBOARD]

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
As usual, a great offer from a great provider! Good luck @Nick_A with the offer.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Number four just came online. My fourth VPS with RamNode, two in Seattle and two in Atlanta. Who could resist? It will make a great backup box for my DNS system in Baltimore.

@Nick_A, I'm curious: I see on your AS info (and through my new VPS IPs) that your new block in Seattle is 192.184.88.0/21, but you also have 192.184.80.0/21, which I am thinking might also be new (?). Couldn't that have just been announced as a /20? Or would it have been too much bother? To be fair, I know very little about networking of this type, so feel free to scoff at a stupid question if necessary. I am trying to learn, though, so don't scoff too much :)

Edit: Same with 192.249.56.0/22 and 192.249.60.0/22, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
We just like to keep the networks separate.
Fair enough. Hey, would there be any chance of getting some minimal Ubuntu templates in? Three of my boxes with you don't need Apache and Bind and all that, and I'm sure others would appreciate it too.

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
Fair enough. Hey, would there be any chance of getting some minimal Ubuntu templates in? Three of my boxes with you don't need Apache and Bind and all that, and I'm sure others would appreciate it too.
Minimal Debian and Ubuntu is on the to do list

amuck-landowner