amuck-landowner

Ready2Frag - Performance KVM VPSs from $5.10/month (512MB)!

OSTKCabal

Verified Provider
Ready2Frag was formed in April of 2014 and has committed to providing high-performance hosting solutions at highly affordable prices for our clients. We operate under a DBA of HostVenom, LLC. in New York and feature years of experience in the hosting industry.

We currently offer hosting services out of one location, with plans to expand to one or more new locations at the end of this year!

• Chicago, IL (Steadfast Networks - 725 S. Wells - Includes DDoS Protection!)
Our network is powered by premium bandwidth provides such as Level(3), PCCW Global, NTT, GTT, Abovenet, and more! We combine this with direct peering to the Equinix Exchange in Chicago to provide fast and efficient routing to most clients. Our network is powered by top-shelf Cisco networking hardware.

=======================================

What you get from us...

• A 99.99% uptime guarantee - Backed by our SLA!
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Full Root & SFTP Access
  • Instant Setup
  • 24/7 Support by Experienced Technicians
Remember to use the "vps15" code on checkout to get 15% off for LIFE (to match our advertised prices here.)

Here's the list of our KVM VPS Plans!

• 512MB RAM / 1 CPU Core @ 3.30GHz / 7GB SSD Storage / 1Gbps / 1TB BW / 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6  -  $5.10 / month with "vps15"
  • 1024MB RAM / 2 CPU Cores @ 3.30GHz / 15GB SSD Storage / 1Gbps / 2TB BW / 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6  -  $10.20 / month with "vps15"
  • 2048MB RAM / 2 CPU Cores @ 3.30GHz / 30GB SSD Storage / 1Gbps / 3TB BW / 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6  -  $20.40 / month with "vps15"
  • 4096MB RAM / 4 CPU Cores @ 3.30GHz / 60GB SSD Storage / 1Gbps / 4TB BW / 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6  -  $40.80 / month with "vps15"
ORDER NOW!

FAQ / Quick Information

Need Help?

Our staff are always available and glad to help you out with any questions you have. We are also continuously expanding our knowledgebase, and are always looking for ideas and suggestions for new articles.

How do I pay for my VPS?

We currently accept PayPal and Stripe (Credit Card) payment processors.

Do you have any coupons right now?

(Did you read the post?)

What can I run on my VPS?

Check out our Acceptable Usage Policy for more information on what you can use your Ready2Frag VPS for!

We look forward to having you as a client. We pride ourselves on offering a high-quality service and are always open to fresh ideas and suggestions to improve our mission!

amuck-landowner