amuck-landowner

ReadyDedi | Sales | E3 NEW STOCK | Limited Availability | Starting $49/mo

clouds4india

ReadyDedis founded in 2015 with staff experienced upto 4 years in hosting industry ready to tackle and troubleshoot any problems our clients may encounter. Our motive is to provide affordable solutions with being reliable at the same time no matter how lowend the price is our support doesn't discriminate the problems of our clients. Here your satisfaction is our top priority and everything else comes next.

Today we have limited bargain bins starting from $49 in 3 locations powered by colocrossing. We have direct support with the DC and can get any custom configurations provisioned too. You name it and we'll have it built.

These are our current offerings

20 units available 
E3-1240 v2
16GB RAM
120GB SSD
/29 IPv4
5TB @ 1GBPS
$49/mo 
Order Now

Any further questions please let me know.

Regards.

Mid

your link on the signature doesn't point to readydedi.com (but to vpsraid.com)

even the vpsraid site isn't ready yet, it shows the centos/apache test page.

comXyz

You guys have 4 years experience in hosting industry, but perhaps it's better to find someone that has 4 years experience in posting offers to help you.

clouds4india

@DomainBop

Sorry about that I forgot to edit the signature properly and yes at the time of signup if you experience a mail in spam list surely I'll offer refund. 

We've got reserved clean IP blocks with them so nothing to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amitz

Hi Bharat!

I guess you are not aware of the fact that vpsBoard was (besides other reasons) founded and populated because people were pissed by the way ColoCrossing ruined the spirit behind LET? I would assume that most visitors here are not too eager to get any service on the ColoCrossing network. Just to give you an idea how much of a chance your offer will have here in this place.

Kind regards

-A

Last edited by a moderator:

clouds4india

Hi Bharat!

I guess you are not aware of the fact that vpsBoard was (besides other reasons) founded and populated because people were pissed by the way ColoCrossing ruined the spirit behind LET? I would assume that most visitors here are not too eager to get any service on the ColoCrossing network. Just to give you an idea how much of a chance your offer will have here in this place.

Kind regards

-A
Thanks for the heads up , I've just offered for google crawlers to do the work :)

VPS4LESS

Verified Provider
this is BharatB from LET LOL he just posted a customers complete info in a screen shot on LET i would not trust this reseller to host anything for me.

amuck-landowner