amuck-landowner

Request: More recent topics on home page

Ruchirablog

Hi guys,

Dont you think it will be better if we have more, like 10 recent topics on the home page widget instead of 5 currently there. There is unused space so it wouldn't hurt to make it 10 :) It would make easier to read the recent threads instead of browsing through sections. So MannDude please..

Thanks 

Ruchira

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Hi guys,

Dont you think it will be better if we have more, like 10 recent topics on the home page widget instead of 5 currently there. There is unused space so it wouldn't hurt to make it 10 :) It would make easier to read the recent threads instead of browsing through sections. So MannDude please..

Thanks 

Ruchira
More DB query, slower performance. Nahh. It is good.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'll change it to ten after I get some rest and figure out what to edit. Not an option in the admin CP.

I did add a few new smileys though. So I did do something. :pony: :popcorn: :lock:

Ruchirablog

I'll change it to ten after I get some rest and figure out what to edit. Not an option in the admin CP.

I did add a few new smileys though. So I did do something. :pony: :popcorn: :lock:
Great :) Not having an option to change the number is strange. maybe you should look closer :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Great :) Not having an option to change the number is strange. maybe you should look closer :)
I see an option to change it for a plugin that puts the recent topics on the TOP of the forum, sort of how WebHostingTalk is now... but that was voted down a while back.

amuck-landowner