amuck-landowner

Reseller Hosting with FREE WHCMS

shovenose

Verified Provider
We would happily provide you a VPS, with free cPanel, Softaculous, and WHMCS, however we'd simply increase the price of the VPS to account for it ;) But more seriously, HostGator or EZPZHosting.

Last edited by a moderator:

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
Your always going to pay for it, its just going to be bundled ( subsidised ) into the price

Zach

Verified Provider
About $15- $20/mo, but as start I looking the cheapest first then upgrade as necessary.

But I guest it would be cheaper.
Shoot me an email - zach[@]sustainabledatacenters.com, let me know what you have in mind, I could probably get you set up with something around that budget.

wdq

Quade
I have used Eleven2's shared reseller plan which includes WHMCS. There are various different coupons floating around that will either double your resources for the same price, or give you your first month for a penny.

Noerman

We would happily provide you a VPS, with free cPanel, Softaculous, and WHMCS, however we'd simply increase the price of the VPS to account for it  ;) But more seriously, HostGator or EZPZHosting.
Thanks.

Shoot me an email - zach[@]sustainabledatacenters.com, let me know what you have in mind, I could probably get you set up with something around that budget.
Sent.

---

This reseller account planned to replace for my VPS + cPanel hosting.

I still doing some survey on Google, and maybe got the time to start order within a month.

I have used Eleven2's shared reseller plan which includes WHMCS. There are various different coupons floating around that will either double your resources for the same price, or give you your first month for a penny.

Thanks. 

---

BTW, I can only pay by PayPal (Verified Biz Account) monthly.

(I can't do recurring since I don't Credit Card attached)

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Can anyone suggest cheap, affordable Reseller Hosting with FREE WHCMS

Thanks.
Innohosting offers WHMCS with their reseller package.

Servers in US and UK... $19.95 /month for the account with WHMCS in the US if I recall correct. UK is a little more per month.

dominicl

Hello,

While I haven't used them for along time, I'd recommend Eleven2. They offer free WHMCS I believe, and have good 24/7 support. I'd also take a look at SolaDrive (who have $5 WHMCS) and JaguarPC (who also have cheap WHMCS).

You could also look at InnoHosting if you have a higher budget.

Noerman

For the moment I still considering SkyNetHosting with their Singapore location, because I'm from Indonesia (Asia) and so does my clients. But I also considering some offers other offers.

Please keep suggesting, I planning to get it next month.

Thanks everyone.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Avoid JaguarPC - I used to run my business on four reseller hosting accounts with them.

Support is bad, servers are outdated, overloaded, and slow, and the network was bad as well.

jarland

The ocean is digital
This. Seriously this. I can't believe I'm plugging another shared host but I love Eleven2.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
I've been a fan of HostNine and the reseller setup they provide (Its pretty neat!!) Bit more expensive but you  get the some really nice options, moving between servers instantly deploy in multi locations all from there "WHM" and the free WHMCS :p

f00l

Can anyone suggest me some budget WHM/cPanel providers? Just bear WHM/cPanel, nothing fancy.

Can do annual payment if required.

365Networks

Can anyone suggest me some budget WHM/cPanel providers? Just bear WHM/cPanel, nothing fancy.

Can do annual payment if required.

Like I said above, SkyNet has reseller plans starting at $9.95 a month, and you get free WHMCS. I'm sure there are places cheaper that just have plain WHM/cPanel, I do not have experience with any of them though.

For the moment I still considering SkyNetHosting with their Singapore location, because I'm from Indonesia (Asia) and so does my clients. But I also considering some offers other offers.

Please keep suggesting, I planning to get it next month.

Thanks everyone.

I'm not sure how long the offer is going to last, you should email and ask because it would be a bit upsetting if you were a couple days late!

amuck-landowner