amuck-landowner

ReverseHosts.com 2GB RAM OVZ - $4.99 (San Diego, CA)

Hassan

Verified Provider
Hello guys, 
My name is Hassan and I'm here from ReverseHosts.com to offer you a special discount on our 512MB, 1GB, and 2GB RAM plans. These will be hosted with Calihop in San Diego, CA. We have been around since September of 2012 and are always working on improving our services. These VPSs use OpenVZ and SolusVM. 

Test IPs:
San Diago, CA: 67.207.208.210

VPS 512

- 60GB DiskSpace
- 1 TB Bandwidth
- 512MB RAM
- 1024MB Burst
- 4 vCPU Cores
- 1 IPv4 Address
- 100Mbps Port
- OpenVZ/SolusVM
PROMOCODE: 512VPSB

Order Now:
$2.99/mo - San Diego, CA

VPS 1024

- 85GB DiskSpace
- 1.5TB Bandwidth
- 1024MB RAM
- 2048MB Burst
- 4 vCPU Cores
- 1 IPv4 Address
- 100Mbps Port
- OpenVZ/SolusVM
PROMOCODE: 1GBVPSB

Order Now:
$3.99/mo - San Diego, CA

VPS 2048

- 100GB DiskSpace
- 2TB Bandwidth
- 2048MB RAM
- 3072 Burst
- 4 vCPU Cores
- 1 IPv4 Address
- 100Mbps Port
- OpenVZ/SolusVM
PROMOCODE: 2GBVPSB

Order Now:
$4.99/mo - San Diego, CA

We are currently (still) having issues with Paypals IPN that we are still trying to get solved, so your VPS may take up to 2 hours to get setup, however usually they are set up in the first 10 minutes.

Terms of Service
Client Area
hassan @ reversehosts dot com

shawn_ky

So for a year, it looks like this works out to $57.82 on the online order form.... Question... How does support work for you? Are you doing backups? What kind of failovers are in place? (Sorry, don't want to end up with another Chicago issue)

Ranjha

Dear Hasan Bro i am interested but i have some question .

1. Can i use bot in this vps bot is not illegal ?

2. Can i Run vpn on this vps for personal Use ?

3. is Vps 512 price 2.99 will continue for whole year ?

4. Do you give trial as all are providing ?

Please reply as soon as possible

[email protected]

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Do you actually have SolusVM up and running? Also, are you planning on implementing IPv6 soon? I know AIS in San Diego has it, I wouldn't think it would be too tough for you guys to get it going. @ is right though, these are some big plans for the money. Hopefully you aren't too oversold.

Hassan

Verified Provider
Do you actually have SolusVM up and running? Also, are you planning on implementing IPv6 soon? I know AIS in San Diego has it, I wouldn't think it would be too tough for you guys to get it going. @ is right though, these are some big plans for the money. Hopefully you aren't too oversold.
We have Solus up as of the latest update, IPv6 is available upon request.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
On your order page here, it seems your 512MB plans and below have gigabit ports, while 1GB and above have 100 mbit ports. Why is that? I would think the higher end plans would have the fast ports. And how does that work with the 512MB plan posted here with the 100mbit port?

Hassan

Verified Provider
On your order page here, it seems your 512MB plans and below have gigabit ports, while 1GB and above have 100 mbit ports. Why is that? I would think the higher end plans would have the fast ports. And how does that work with the 512MB plan posted here with the 100mbit port?
Mistake on my part. All plans are on a 100Mbps port.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
So for a year, it looks like this works out to $57.82 on the online order form.... Question... How does support work for you? Are you doing backups? What kind of failovers are in place? (Sorry, don't want to end up with another Chicago issue)
You're going to have to deal with that fear for as long as you use SolusVM hosts. Given how huge the break in was at CVPS it's very much possible that their central backups servers got damaged too.

Francisco

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Offtopic (because of course), but couldn't I put fake contact info in SolusVM, so that if someone broke in there it wouldn't matter, they wouldn't have my info? And of course keep my own backups, because the host's should never be trusted. In other words, how important is the contact info stored in SVM? Do hosts verify it periodically against WHMCS?

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
You're going to have to deal with that fear for as long as you use SolusVM hosts. Given how huge the break in was at CVPS it's very much possible that their central backups servers got damaged too. Francisco
Francisco regardless of what software you are using for your control panel, you know as well as I do that you should secure it properly and not blindly trust the vendor's default security settings.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Francisco regardless of what software you are using for your control panel, you know as well as I do that you should secure it properly and not blindly trust the vendor's default security settings.
Lets take this to another thread ;) Don't want to flood this companies sales thread.

Francisco

shawn_ky

So far everything looks and is running great!  Very responsive support as well! (Any chance this could be offered at your other location as well?)

Ranjha

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent

Not the provider here, but I would assume VPNs are allowed. The discount is recurring, so it should last at least a year. You should probably specify what "bot" you're referring to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranjha

Not the provider here, but I would assume VPNs are allowed. The discount is recurring, so it should last at least a year. You should probably specify what "bot" you're referring to.
I dunno why thread owner not repling or he is not interested

well i will run thread manager bot snuke or may be some program like that

Hassan

Verified Provider
Try submitting a ticket to the sales department at ReverseHosts.
I dunno why thread owner not repling or he is not interested

well i will run thread manager bot snuke or may be some program like that
Hey, sorry for the late reply. He ended up opening a sales ticket and I answered all of his questions. Thanks D. Strout.

Feel free to re-open the ticket if you have any more questions Ranjha.

amuck-landowner