amuck-landowner

Reviews about ServerComplete?

Hxxx

Have you used SC? How are they? Good? Awesome? Burstnet like? Please do share :) Thanks

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Isn't Server Complete Robert Clarke's hosting brand?

EDIT: Nevermind, that's a different brand.

Nope, haven't used ServerComplete or heard much about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I haven't directly used ServerComplete.  But I've recommended them in the past to a provider or two here.

I know the owner from the various communities in a social manner.   He own ServerComplete as his own project and has been at it a number of years now.  He is also a key person within GoRack (the datacenter where he operates out of).  Further, ServerComplete has their own network blend in Jacksonville which GoRack and other providers utilize.

I give ServerComplete a big thumbs up and my endorsement.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
ServerComplete is our upstream bandwidth provider. Daniel operates a good business, has multiple staff members, and offers good prices for their dedicated rentals. His bandwidth is also utilized by GoRack as their "budget" blend (when it really isn't so much a budget blend anymore), so some colocation customers with GoRack also utilize his upstream blend.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
ServerComplete is our upstream bandwidth provider. Daniel operates a good business, has multiple staff members, and offers good prices for their dedicated rentals. His bandwidth is also utilized by GoRack as their "budget" blend (when it really isn't so much a budget blend anymore), so some colocation customers with GoRack also utilize his upstream blend.
+1'd :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
if drmike approve it most be good.
Doesn't hurt that ServerComplete's dedicated server prices are rather friendly / affordable either.   Pricing on some stuff that is with a few upticks provider ready says alot.

fm7

Haven't used ServerComplete but I know several Brazilian hosting providers that are happy with SC and have a bunch of cheap dedicated servers with them.

amuck-landowner