amuck-landowner

Robin Williams has Died

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
No, you can't.

Can't what?  Post something tangible that conflicts with your superstitions? Blah blah, ban me then.

You can take your crap and quackjuice elsewhere. You're disrespectful and full of shit. Just because you live in a world full of tinfoil hats, the government trying to eat you from the inside out and a land where Chris is your love child doesn't mean the rest of us have to listen/read it.

If you've nothing nice to say, piss off out of these threads and back to your cvps circlejerk corner.
Yawn.   Can you be a bigger parrot? Tin foil, fuck off.  Was there a single mention herein of government (other than by yourself)?  Are you delusional or just consuming too much aluminum foil?  This was about Robin Williams, depression, suicide, pharma, nutrition.  

Defeatist asshole, let Robin Williams' life stand as something more meaningful and save some others from the preventable.  But that is something horrible, right? Oh selfish me, I am horrible.  Disrespectful of the dead I am I suppose.  Yawn.

"doesn't mean the rest of us have to listen/read it"

Well fucking ignore it then. Funny how that works.  Some self control.

"If you've nothing nice to say, piss off out of these threads and back to your cvps circlejerk corner"

Nice way to accomplish task with piss and circlejerking.  Is that your past time?  Might want to watch with the belt and neck and the complex jerking.

It is funny, you haven't minded the CVPS circlejerk corner when it benefitted your pocketbook or interests.

Atypical bullshit in this segment.   Go bully someone else, cause me, I am probably the wrong person.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Off the track again sunshine. My pocketbook? My interests? I have very much minded it and the only reason you get away with it (so far) is because Curtis tolerates it.

And bullying? Me? How many hypocrite pills have you swallowed today? No, wait, can't do that. Your nutrition would be out of balance.

Quack quack. Waddle along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner