amuck-landowner

Round Load

netnub

I'm searching for providers to offer up machines for a new product, I can't go into too much detail, but it will speed up websites all over the world.

For exact product information, PM me.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I hate to say this but could you please go into a bit more detail?  

What specifically do you require?  Will these be paid for or would these be based on donations?  If donation based, then why?  When you say machines do you mean the physical system or just a VPS Container?  etc. 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So will this be for a sort of CDN or caching of particular types of files?

I understand if you do not want to go into much detail, but at the very least we would need to know what you're looking for in terms of service, whether it be a small VPS or a medium-large one.

netnub

Not a CDN, its a bit hard to explain, but it will increase load speed and stop sites from being ddosed in a new method I created and tested.

It will be a paid product which users will pay rougly $10 per month each.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
What I'm asking is what do you need for this.  Any specifications?  What do you need and where?  Do you have any criteria?  If not then there's always the VPS Offer threads you can look into.  

You're asking us for offers but you haven't given us any information to go off of that might give us a criteria to base these offers off of.  

Although, without more information and the entire fact that there's a possibility of a DDoS hitting the node does not make me feel better about this.  

netnub

To put it in perspective:

Site A = http://192.165.67.229/ (valid working demo), when you goto 192.165.67.229, its actually routing though a couple machines before you reach your destination, if one of the responders (via ping for a domain) gets attacked, the route is shutdown, but 192.165.67.229 remains online.

Why? This is because we route it though multiple machines before it reaches its destination, so if SERVER C goes down, lets say SERVER B kicks in, so attackers would have to find 100's of ips and launch attacks at every single ip, which is almost impossible.

amuck-landowner