amuck-landowner

Samsung Chromebook

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Pretty much my -only- complaints are 1) lack of ethernet port (yeah, I can get an adapter I suppose), and 2) Android's lack of a 'real' linux terminal.
Yup, my Android tablet is stellar - as long as I don't want to manage a view ssh sessions. Not speaking about xterm, serial port, etc.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Yup, my Android tablet is stellar - as long as I don't want to manage a view ssh sessions. Not speaking about xterm, serial port, etc.
Well, the custom ConnectBot app is fantastic for SSH. Even handles screen sessions (and all the required metakeys) rather nicely. It's just using the local terminal for the tablet that I dislike... but that's any Android build.

It's also worth noting that Android is the only 'netbook' platform where I'll natively use a GUI... that by itself says volumes.

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
Well, the custom ConnectBot app is fantastic for SSH. Even handles screen sessions (and all the required metakeys) rather nicely. It's just using the local terminal for the tablet that I dislike... but that's any Android build. It's also worth noting that Android is the only 'netbook' platform where I'll natively use a GUI... that by itself says volumes.
You might want to give Server Auditor a try - it's an alternative Android/IOS SSH client with some nice functionality, especially if you're in a situation where you don't have a hardware keboard handy but still need to do something.

amuck-landowner