amuck-landowner

San Diego Premium OpenVZ w/IPv6 - 1.5GB for $9 --> Bonus: +10GB Storage & 2x Bandwidth

shovenose

Verified Provider
HI! So, you want a VPS, right? I mean, why else would you be here. Now, you might have went to the ShoveHost website before. Maybe you even hovered your mouse over that nice Order Now button, before remembering some other host that offered you same crazy discount on some horribly oversold server... So, here's where we're at: You want a ShoveHost VPS, but you don't want to admit that "you get what you pay for" is almost always true. And you're frustrated with that other VPS, and want something better. You want a ShoveHost VPS.

Today, right now, is your chance to get our "Standard VPS" plan, usually $20/month, for $9/month. And we'll even throw in an extra 10GB of storage, as well as DOUBLE your monthly bandwidth allotment.

ShoveHost Standard VPS

1.5GB Guaranteed RAM

512MB Additional vSwap

40GB 80GB Disk Space

2 Shared CPU Cores

500GB 1TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

10 IPv6 Address

$20 $9/month

ORDER NOW

So, here's your promo code: vpsBoard11114 - Have fun!!

Important: we'll manually update the specs of your VPS within 24 hours of it getting activated. It's not automatic. If you don't have it by then, please open a ticket to our support department.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
There's nothing wrong my SSL. What are you referring to?
There's nothing wrong with the ShoveSSL on your main site.  I think he was referring to the SSL on his main site :)

www.ftpit.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is not valid for any server names. (Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

shovenose

Verified Provider
There's nothing wrong with the ShoveSSL on your main site.  I think he was referring to the SSL on his main site :)
Well, ShoveHost offers SSL, but I fail to see the relevance of ftpit's post anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner