amuck-landowner

Selling some Google Apps Domains

Dylan

If anyone has the same problem, please PM or drop me an email containing Administrator account of Google Apps, then I will take care of it.
How, exactly, will you take care of it? Do you work for Google?

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Since most of you lurk on LET you probably already know this but there is a thread about the legality about selling domains with google apps connected.

In short the seller claims he only sells the domain and that the google apps account is given dor free. Google on the other hand does not look at it the same way, thats the reason why they started to close these type of accounts.

"Handle with care"

comXyz

Since most of you lurk on LET you probably already know this but there is a thread about the legality about selling domains with google apps connected.

In short the seller claims he only sells the domain and that the google apps account is given dor free. Google on the other hand does not look at it the same way, thats the reason why they started to close these type of accounts.

"Handle with care"
Thanks for inform buyers. You should inform buyers in other threads also.

BTW do you know anyone is having problem with Google Apps account related to the domains they bough from me?

mikho

Thanks for inform buyers. You should inform buyers in other threads also.

BTW do you know anyone is having problem with Google Apps account related to the domains they bough from me?

Please point me towards those threads and I can take some of my time to copy/paste my above message there as well. I will do that as a favour (for free) to you since you asked so nicely.

Did I say there was a problem? Since you bumped this thread to be able to sell more domains (as you claim, you are not selling the google apps account) I felt that I should let the potential buyers that there is a discussion about googles stand on this matter. You have also states (on LET) that if there would be a problem with a domain, actually the google apps (that you give away for free with the domain), they should contact you to resolve the issue. I can't remember if you needed the admin account and password to be able to solve it? Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

And why would you be concerned with the google apps account? You didn't sell it anyways, you sold the domain.

Edit: sorry if there is a spelling error, I'm writing this on my phone with a small screen (on screen keyboard) and very fat fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

comXyz

Edit: sorry if there is a spelling error, I'm writing this on my phone with a small screen (on screen keyboard) and very fat fingers.
Oh it's not problem. You can easiy see other threads when you open Domains section. BTW there is a link to LET thread already before your comment.

If you sell a computer, and claim to give your customers a brand new keyboard + mouse as free gift. After few days, keyboard and mouse stopped working, will you take care about that for your customers? If the answer is no, then you're different, and we don't do business the same way. I just want to make sure my customers can use what I gave them, even for free without any problems.

mikho

If you sell a computer, and claim to give your customers a brand new keyboard + mouse as free gift. After few days, keyboard and mouse stopped working, will you take care about that for your customers? If the answer is no, then you're different, and we don't do business the same way. I just want to make sure my customers can use what I gave them, even for free without any problems.

Actually I do sell computers and other computer related accessories like keyboards/mice, servers and hosting.

However, there is one thing. I only sell my services and hardware to other companies. There are rules and regulations on how these sales will be handled when something stops working after a few days.

The "funny" thing is that keyboard and mouse is a part of the computer package and should therefor be handled under the warranty rules, which depends on how many days after the sale it happened. The amount of days depends on the distributor but say it is five days. If anything in the package sold stops working in a way that renders it useless, everything is considered DOA.

If those days have passed, it is a warranty case and should be handled by the company that manufactured it.

comXyz

The "funny" thing is that keyboard and mouse is a part of the computer package and should therefor be handled under the warranty rules, which depends on how many days after the sale it happened. The amount of days depends on the distributor but say it is five days. If anything in the package sold stops working in a way that renders it useless, everything is considered DOA.
Do you count external mouse and keyboard as part of the laptop? I usually get them for free when buy a new laptop here.

And it seems the sellers in my hometown are so nice. Then even help me repair my old laptop for free when it had problem while the warranty had ended for 1 week.

mikho

Do you count external mouse and keyboard as part of the laptop? I usually get them for free when buy a new laptop here.

And it seems the sellers in my hometown are so nice. Then even help me repair my old laptop for free when it had problem while the warranty had ended for 1 week.

If its not included when the laptop is bought then it must be bought seperatly and the warranty for the keyboard and mouse applies to them.

See, I follow the Terms of the sales and haven't been questioned before unlike your sales of domains with included google apps.

comXyz

See, I follow the Terms of the sales and haven't been questioned before
Oh well, I don't believe you in this case. Even if you're following the Terms of sales or not, there are people agree, and there are people disagree

mikho

Oh well, I don't believe you in this case. Even if you're following the Terms of sales or not, there are people agree, and there are people disagree

Ofcourse there are people that disagree with the terms but it has never been questioned. Thats the difference.

lbft

I get that you're sad that you're left holding on to shitty domains that nobody wants without a Google Apps account attached to them, but you're mad if you think you're going to make any more sales to anyone with half a brain.

amuck-landowner